Honored Contributor

If you use this brand, what are your favorite products? I'm interested to try the hand products.

This is the TTV kit:

SIROT™ Three-Piece "Stop the Clock" Transformative Glass Anti-Aging Skincare Set - 312-394
312-394- SIROT™ Three-Piece "Stop the Clock" Transformative Glass Anti-Aging Skincare Set

If Sold Separately: $147.24
Evine Price: $119.00
Today's Top Value $ 69.87
Save: $49.13(41% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $11.64
Shipping : $6.99

SET INCLUDES:
Facial Resurgence Serum - 1 oz
Revitalizing Eye Serum - 0.5 oz
All Over Brightening Concentrate - 1 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Well, ladies, the fight against the clock continues. Those tricky age spots, fine lines and dull areas sneak up on us as our skin ages - at some point we're all craving younger looking skin with more radiance! This luxurious three-piece skincare set helps defend your skin from environmental aggressors while brightening the appearance of your complexion to help you gather envious glances in a crowded room (because of how fabulous you look, of course). Nourish your skin, no matter what your age; you deserve to look and feel your absolute best!

WHAT IS TRANSFORMATIVE GLASS TECHNOLOGY?
SIROT gives your skin the appearance of being more glass-like and youthful looking with their breakthrough Transformative Glass Technology. It uses a special blend of selected silicates and silanes, molecules based on silicium (silicon), an essential mineral found in every organ of the human body. This mineral is essential to the production of elastin and plays a key role in collagen construction to keep our bodies, skin, hair and nails functioning at optimal levels.

Transformative Glass Technology is a targeted transporter ingredient so similar in composition to natural sebum the skin recognizes and absorbs the formula almost instantly, diffusing vital nutrients and minerals on contact. The formula then continues to work like a sponge, helping your skin appear plump and softening the look of wrinkles. The refractive properties of silicates act as a mirror to reflect light helping the skin appear brighter and more radiant.

FORMULA FACTS:
  • No parabens
  • No sulfate
  • No petroleum/petrolatum
  • No mineral oil
  • No ethanol
  • No phthalates
  • No artificial colors
  • No animal testing
  • Dermatologically tested
  • 100% natural fragrance
  • Made in Italy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  This looks interesting.  Are you taking the plunge?   The B & A's are on such young girls.......why do they do that.......maybe they don't really produce such good results???  The Energy Booster looks like a good way to give the line a try.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs Yeah, the young girls was THE turn-off for me giving this a try. It should be a flag to women that this line probably doesn't deliver. Money saved, once again.

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@tends2dogs Yeah, the young girls was THE turn-off for me giving this a try. It should be a flag to women that this line probably doesn't deliver. Money saved, once again.

Ah, @SahmIam, I love your post.  I could have written it.  I, too, did not buy.  It saves the time and money of sending it back.  Not having THAT stress will do as much for my wrinkles as the product would have.......maybe more!  LOL

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Chi-town girl  This looks interesting.  Are you taking the plunge?   The B & A's are on such young girls.......why do they do that.......maybe they don't really produce such good results???  The Energy Booster looks like a good way to give the line a try.

@tends2dogs - no, I didn't purchase. Missed the shows, so it was not a temptation,  lol. 

But, I did receive a sample of the SIROT face serum with a Beekman order that I rec'd last week after Christmas.  That's the 1st beauty sample I've rec'd from Evine despite the fact I order beauty items from them almost monthly.

I haven't tried it yet. Would love to receive more samples from them to try different brands or new products like the SIROT hand products or something from Active Argan, Suzanne Somers, Sonya Dakar or Cover fx.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri