Honored Contributor

Re: 11/4 & 11/5 - SKINN Cosmetics TTV's & Holiday Gifts!

@willdob3 wrote:

I have fallen behind! 

I love the little SKINN kit I received & am expecting Beekman and Too Faced to arrive in a day or two... So why is it the 4-piece Enlightened Radiance Skincare Collection that is on extended delivery (or whatever they are calling it) that I keep thinking of? Even the packaging is pretty!  lol...

311-958- Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece Enlightened Radiance Skincare Collection

I just got email notice that IT SHIPPED! Smiley Very Happy

That is faster than expected & very nice. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I have fallen behind! 

I love the little SKINN kit I received & am expecting Beekman and Too Faced to arrive in a day or two... So why is it the 4-piece Enlightened Radiance Skincare Collection that is on extended delivery (or whatever they are calling it) that I keep thinking of? Even the packaging is pretty!  lol...

@willdob3 Woman LOL  glad your order shipped. I rec'd my orders. will start using the new capsules next week starting mon-fri, weekends off for the next month. I know adding Enlightened products with Vit C booster to my a.m. routine has helped brighten my complexion.

Interested to see the benefits from the capsules adding to p.m. routine. I only bought 1 kit. Hope there will be future value kits that includes the capsules.

I used a full sample of the Opa fragrance today. Granted it's not a good delivery coming off a card, but it really faded quickly by mid day I couldn't smell it. Will be interested to read reviews about lasting power from those picking up the presale.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

I'm wearing the cranberry lip dye again today.  It stayed on till last night - more than 12 hours and I had to really work to get it off.  I think this lip dye could stay on for days.  Really hope he brings more colors.  The cranberry turned into a semi-fushia color on me by days end though.  Will try the pink one tomorrow.  Really love these lip dyes.

P.S.  For those looking for the ER spritz - I bought two of them direct from Skinn's website.  They came very quickly and last a long time.  The scent also has some staying power.  Hope D puts a kit of just ER together with butter or butter duo.  I have both the bronze and shimmer in the oil which have never been opened.  I don't use either since I don't like shimmer or bronzing oils.  

@nycgrl I got such a kick reading about the greetings you received yesterday at work. Just too cool. I just rec'd my lip kit and the Brow kit. Of course the back of my hand now sports these new products. I like the cranberry very much. It doesn't seem to dark (on my hand, lol) and the primrose looks like a wearable color for me too. @HappyDance, I think this is your kind of pink too. While my lil samples were drying I mixed a smidge of cranberry over the primrose. It turned very bright, a bit electric even. I'll have to be careful if I choose this combo on my lips in light of the durable longevity you've mentioned. Slasher mouth wouldn't be a good look. Wonder if I reverse the layering if it won't be so bright. We'll see... 

My ER shimm er has already been mailed. Since I'm hoarding the last of my body oil I'll give it a go. I noticed the oil duo is on AD on evine. Do you or a tone else recall if that was available in july? If so, I missed it. I will wait and hope like you for a potential holiday kit of ER. Maybe we all will get lucky. That would be so super fabulous. Crossing my fingers... have a great day! 

@rochelleS - LOL.  It was just too funny.  I stop every morning for a coffee before work. All I could think of was Dimitri saying older gals should always wear lipstick.  I always do but usually not as bold for daytime and this one is definitely noticeable.  It was a nice way to start the day - reminded me of when I was "young" and could stop traffic. Those days are long gone Woman LOL  Hoping for more colors.  I would really like a nice deep blue red and a brick red. This one on me seems to be a pinky fushia berry shade and a bit bright.  But it sure does stay on.  

P.S.  I bought the ER oil duo on HauteLook last event.  I think it was around $17 for two bottles.  I'm just finishing up one so I haven't opened them yet.  Well stocked with ER - just need the buttah ......Heart

@nycgrl and @Krissy_1968 and everybody else!  Writing from Bed 1. I wretched my back a couple days ago and whimpered like a little puppy with every move, took to the bed as I listened to my body talk. But wearing the cranberry lip dye!!! Air kisses to all! What a great color! Wow do I ever love this. On me it's rich, not too blue red or brown but a flattering med to ever so slightly dark red that would be a stand alone shade with a minimal make up look. I see where the compliments come from with this shade. I applied a little bronzy gold over top which softened the shade beautifully but as this product dry I've yet to apply gloss. I really do like this as a stand alone color, it's that strikingly rich. And @HappyDaze, sorry for the prior typo (site isn't allowing me to edit) the primrose is a pink you might like. It's a soft slightly ever so dusky color on me. Very flattering and no scent! I thought of you when I put it on.

Well, I'm gingerly going to attempt to rejoin the living today. Wish all a happy Friday♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I have fallen behind! 

@willdob3 Woman LOL  glad your order shipped. I rec'd my orders. will start using the new capsules next week starting mon-fri, weekends off for the next month. I know adding Enlightened products with Vit C booster to my a.m. routine has helped brighten my complexion.

Interested to see the benefits from the capsules adding to p.m. routine. I only bought 1 kit. Hope there will be future value kits that includes the capsules.

I used a full sample of the Opa fragrance today. Granted it's not a good delivery coming off a card, but it really faded quickly by mid day I couldn't smell it. Will be interested to read reviews about lasting power from those picking up the presale.

@Chi-town girl -

I'm looking forward to this kit. I hope to spend a bit of time this weekend checking out D's videos and order of application & usage info so I can make note of the best way to use the products I already have & like with the new ones.

Based on the reviews of the new lip dyes, I can tell I will need to try them to see how they might work for me.

I have become so frustrated with nice lipcolors that transfer to glasses/mugs and that constantly need to be reapplied that I have been buying only tinted lip balms. I just got tired of wasting my money on lipsticks. The balms tend to be less pigmented than I want but they leave less color on things when they transfer. They also keep my lips feeling better longer. I'd love to find lip color that lasts longer so I will be watching for Dimitri to offer shades that will work for me.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS - I hope you feel better.  Good thing you're looking good with that cranberry lippie on Heart

TGIF Dazzlers.  So today I opened the primrose lip dye and am test driving it.  The color on me is a dusty rosey pinky color.  It is definitely more muted than the cranberry.  So far I like it. These colors are definitely winners for me.  Hoping D makes more colors and offers a 6 pack like he did with the glossticks or the caviars.  

Happy Friday everyone and have a great weekend!.

Trusted Contributor

Oh @rochelleS I am so sorry to hear about your back...I hope you feel better real soon! Rock those cranberry lips (even in bed lol)

@willdob3 I tried the radiance capsules for the first time last night...no irritation (yay!) so looking forward to what a month on them does for my skin! I really like his radiance line alot and I am sure you will too!

@Chi-town girl girl, I know what you mean about the sample...it is very faint but since D said he used 36% oils in his eau de parfum, here is hoping for a stronger,longer lasting impression from the bottle! I like what I can smell but it is faint...I will report back when I get my hot lil hands on the bottle!

TGIF Dazzlers! Today is ABC peel day then off to have my nails done...cooler weather coming here in AZ so I get to wear my boots and cute sweaters/cool weather tops soon! YAY for fall! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 -

I'll be right behind you! 

My package is about an hour away so I could get it tomorrow or Monday.

- Did anyone else get the email that SKINN will be on Hautelook tomorrow? I could not see what they will have. Clicking on the preview link only gave me access to the site , not the items they will offer.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 -

- Did anyone else get the email that SKINN will be on Hautelook tomorrow? I could not see what they will have. Clicking on the preview link only gave me access to the site , not the items they will offer.

I didn't get the email about HauteLook but I saw it when I did my daily scan of beauty lol I need NOTHING! but I am sure I will look tomorrow haha!

Speaking of looking, @JeanLouiseFinch don't look at Consult Beaute TTV tonight...that cosmetic bag is ADORABLE with a seperate jewelry area underneath...I will be looking for that one on Ebay in a month or so...just say no Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 -

I didn't get the email about HauteLook but I saw it when I did my daily scan of beauty lol I need NOTHING! but I am sure I will look tomorrow haha!

Speaking of looking, @JeanLouiseFinch don't look at Consult Beaute TTV tonight...that cosmetic bag is ADORABLE with a seperate jewelry area underneath...I will be looking for that one on Ebay in a month or so...just say no Woman LOL

LOL @Krissy_1968, you KNOW I had to look.  Good thing I don't want any of the products.  That bag is cute though.  

Respected Contributor

Got the HL email earlier today, @willdob3 .  I always stop by, but since BlkFriday's just around the corner, I'll probably keep the pursestrings tightened...especially since I need nada here!

Hope your ER Kit arrives so you can enjoy over the weekend!Woman Happy

I know with those "hot lips" it's tempting to try a @nycgrl jaunt, @rochelleS, but take care of that back so you can pair the juicy Cranberry with a big Dazzling smile!!Woman LOLHeart

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?