Esteemed Contributor

Re: 11/4 & 11/5 - SKINN Cosmetics TTV's & Holiday Gifts!

@Gokat wrote:

I'll bet you like the Primrose especially, @rochelleS .  Sounds like it's much like the Mauve Plum you mention, possibly lighter. 

I'll be using mine more like an underlay to maintain color more than standalone here.  I like a creamy lipstick so will layer.  I have the Cranberry on today and it's still going strong after a couple of meals.  I look forward to seeing what other shades he brings along, too.

Took a test drive of the new Foot Fetish kit tonight, and the mint is nice and refreshing on the ole clodhoppers after a long day.  Woman Wink 

Hope you like the Lip Dye Kit and look forward to hearing back!Woman Wink

@Gokat actually the color I have is Plum Naked which is pictured. I couldn't edit my post. Grrrr. Sorry bout that. 

What are you planning to layer with the lip dye? 6x balm or something else?  And yes the Primrose sounds very nice. I was hoping  to apply a thin layer of the Cranberry if it's to dark for daily wear and top it with a compatable lippie or lighter gloss for a daytime look too. Sounds like we have a similar goal with this particular color. I haven't worn a really dark lip color in ages. I'm well past the Elvira look. It'll be fun to play around. Just hope it lasts for me too. Do you own any Linea in the blackberry, raspberry or wine shades? Wondering if this Cranberry will compliment those colors (which are fabulous!)

Talk about playing...received the Forget Me Not Disc!  I was very impressed with D's demonstration. I read a couple Dazzlers are quite pleased with this pallette and their results. I'll test drive it this week. BTW,  I have tons of Forget Me Not flowers in my garden. A prolific self seeding annual of the most beautiful sky blue color. One of my most delightful springtime favorites.

The minty mootsie footsies sounds fantastic. This scent is nice for a summer pick me up too. I hope it'll be available year round. Or do you think it's just a holiday flavor?

Has anyone received the ER body duo? I'm curious as to the scent. Is it the same fresh spa like green tea-ish as the ER oil? I love the oil! I didn't hear any strong or specific scent clarification. I recall one model saying it was "fresh," during the demo. Hopefully it's the same...I see many have been hoping for a big kit in this particular line too.

Hope all is well with

Respected Contributor

I realized after posting that the the shade you have must be the lighter one as it was the first to go out.  Woman Wink 

I'll be using the lip dyes as a base to maintain color here, @rochelleS ...under other lipsticks or 6X Balm.  Using the dyes alone would be much too drying here.  I need moisture with my dry skin.  Once you try yours, you'll see what I mean. They immediately penetrate and dry down so there's no play time or moisture. 

The Cranberry should work well with any of the Linea berry shades. 

I've owned the color correcting discs before so I know they DO work toward a more finished effect.  I like D's as it's cream-based.  I may pick one up later just for kicks. Woman Wink 

I'm waiting to hear back on the new ER body butter as well.  Because the ingredients differ so much from the oil I'm hoping it won't be a disappointment.  It's the only scent of his that I truly love and use so hoping I can add it to my ongoing ER stash.Woman Happy  I'm one panting for an ER TTV ...Big double-double kit.  Winter is step-it-up ER time here and it gets used much more often. 

Your Forget-me-nots sound just lovely...a soft blue carpet to bring in the warmth of spring.  The patio's looking sparse here as the cooler weather is arriving, but I look forward to planting it up again next year.   Woman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

Regarding the OPA! scent card:

I can't wear green, florals, fruit or berry scented anything. I did NOT detect ANYTHING other than warm notes...which blended beautifully with my skin. My husband said it smelled like I had just taken a bath with soap that was "warm".

Lol. I get what he means. This is a cold-weather, cozy scent to me without being heavy. Just a "oh, you smell good!" kind of smell.

I would buy this asap if this is indeed what it smells like in the bottle!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just getting around to opening my Hydro Vital kit here and  wanted to mention how nice the packaging is.  I felt as though someone had lovingly put together a grouping selected just for me and placed it in just the right cosmetics bag as an added thought.  Another Opa sample in this one.

The Creme de la creme palette was a welcome surprise...filled with gorgeous, creamy, lip shades and equally nice blushes.  I'll be using this one a bunch and hope @JeanLouiseFinch gets one soon as I'm sure she'll love it!Woman WinkHeart

Honored Contributor

@Gokat  LOL. I could have written your words, EXACTLY as you posted.

Love this little set! : )

Regular Contributor

@Gokat thank you for your description of OPA. I probably won't get this as I am one for fresh light scents. I did try the Pretty in Prai over at HSN and this is my new rave. It is light and delicate, clean, really different. I am so tired of vanilla as it seems to be in every scent now. 

Super Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

I realized after posting that the the shade you have must be the lighter one as it was the first to go out.  Woman Wink 

I'll be using the lip dyes as a base to maintain color here, @rochelleS ...under other lipsticks or 6X Balm.  Using the dyes alone would be much too drying here.  I need moisture with my dry skin.  Once you try yours, you'll see what I mean. They immediately penetrate and dry down so there's no play time or moisture. 

The Cranberry should work well with any of the Linea berry shades. 

I've owned the color correcting discs before so I know they DO work toward a more finished effect.  I like D's as it's cream-based.  I may pick one up later just for kicks. Woman Wink 

I'm waiting to hear back on the new ER body butter as well.  Because the ingredients differ so much from the oil I'm hoping it won't be a disappointment.  It's the only scent of his that I truly love and use so hoping I can add it to my ongoing ER stash.Woman Happy  I'm one panting for an ER TTV ...Big double-double kit.  Winter is step-it-up ER time here and it gets used much more often. 

Your Forget-me-nots sound just lovely...a soft blue carpet to bring in the warmth of spring.  The patio's looking sparse here as the cooler weather is arriving, but I look forward to planting it up again next year.   Woman Happy

The ER body butter is yummy - just like the oil - except butter - lol

Respected Contributor

Thanks a bunch, @kyreb !  Now I can load up!!Woman LOLHeart

Trusted Contributor

Good morning Dazzlers - just tried the lip dye.  I went for the cranberry.  As to the color, it is not a red on me - it is similar to the Hollywood Velvets in the darkest shade with a pinky undertone on me.  As for staying power, it did come off on my coffee cup, but the color is still there.  I can tell you one thing - every man I passed this morning said "good morning" to me.  Mind you my hair is in a pony and I have on very little make-up, just the lip and I'm dressed in all black (no surprise there being a New Yorker and all).  

Glad to hear the ER body butter is a winner.  I will definitely buy that when there is a duo of just the butter available.  

Have a great day everyone!Heart

Respected Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

" every man I passed this morning said "good morning" to me.  Mind you my hair is in a pony and I have on very little make-up, just the lip and I'm dressed in all black (no surprise there being a New Yorker and all).  "

Just another hum-drum day in the life of a Dazzler, @nycgrl !Woman LOLHeart