Respected Contributor

Re: 11/16 TSV: MAC Cosmetics 5-Pc Everyday Favorites Collection

I hope all of you that ordered the kit enjoy it! I ended up passing as my vanity is full. 

I caught a little of the presentation late night and Shawn said "we've sold 36,000 sets and only have 31,000 left to ship out."   It was like 9:30 pm ET.

Esteemed Contributor

MINE CAME TODAY CHI!

LOOKS REALLY NICE!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

MINE CAME TODAY CHI!

LOOKS REALLY NICE!

@weezer111 - WOW!!!! Super Fast processing & shipping! Enjoy & let us know what you think of the products

Mine won't be delivered until Monday or Tuesday, but that's also quick given the long delays we've experienced

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

MINE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DELIVERED ON THE 22ND CHI AND HERE IT WAS.  SO YOU NEVER KNOW MY FRIEND!

Honored Contributor

My MAC TSV arrived today and love every piece - especially the lipstick.  Fabulous color!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

My MAC TSV arrived today and love every piece - especially the lipstick.  Fabulous color!

Thanks for posting your update @JudyL  My order should be delivered on Monday or Tuesday 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl - I see its still available so am thinking of getting it for my DD for Christmas.  Let us know how you like yours after you receive it.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Chi-town girl - I see its still available so am thinking of getting it for my DD for Christmas.  Let us know how you like yours after you receive it.

@JudyL - I will definitely post when my order is delivered. I'm going to put this entire kit in my rotation now. Nearing the end of the Diorshow mascara and Mally eyeliner in my current kit so the timing is PERFECT! 

I think this would be a very nice gift 🎁 

Honored Contributor

Hi all - my TSV order should be delivered tomorrow 🤞

Noticed this newly reduced price for this awesome looking lippie kit. Regular price is around $75. I believe $56 at HSN is best pricing anywhere + free shipping. I'm tempted...

MAC The Ultimate Trick Mini Lipstick Vault 12-Piece Set
- 129-6167

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl, check your email - I received a 20% off coupon from Hsn good for today only. Makes the lippie deal sweeter Smiley Happy