Respected Contributor

Re: MAC Cosmetics 5-Pc Everyday Favorites Collection

Think I will order this although I would prefer a darker lip color. I love the eye shadow palette and I have a weakness for those. 

Respected Contributor

Re: 11/16 TSV: MAC Cosmetics 5-Pc Everyday Favorites Collection

I'm going to wait for the presentation to make my decision. I read some reviews on Nordstrom re the palette and it looks small. I also want to see if the lipstick is a shade I would wear. Happy MAC is on Q and having a TSV

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

If you want to see the shadow colors close up - they are on Nordstrom dot come

search for MAC Times Nine Eyeshadow Palette

@SandGirl - thank you for the info/resource for reviews and comparative shopping 🙏

@scatcat - yes, I see some of the reviews are warning about the size of the palette. There are almost 500 reviews with 55% 5 star rating - most customers seem to like it. 

Nordstrom is selling the palette alone for $32. Item#5509502

The ES palette is 3" square with .2oz of product

Here is a closer look at the swatches for the 1st Q shipment palette 

08E67B6D-0E91-4550-BC2A-CC701CC2C277.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl thanks for putting the eyeshadow colors up.  I don't mind if the palette is small, I prefer small palettes.  With 5 products at $50, I think its worth it.

Respected Contributor

@scatcat The palette is small. Each eye shadow is maybe the size of a dime. But, it is a great way to try the shadows. 

Frequent Contributor

Need new makeup... and was thinking about ordering this kit BUT it is tested on animals...and I cannot verify where it it manufactured. I live in state that had just signed legislation to ban beauty products tested on animals...and reading that this product is tested on animals which makes me wonder how QVC will go forward. I am pretty sure there are other states ahead of our state In this sort of ban ... also I am  very particular about beauty products due to health concerns and I am sure anothers  are as well, so  I am prepared  to forego using cosmetics at this time until this situation is sorted out.

Trusted Contributor

Pass for me. For those who order it, enjoy as it's a great collection for a very good price. Smiley Happy

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Trusted Contributor

Okay, after reading your reviews, I'm ordering this AD.

I've always liked MAC shadows.  I haven't bought their mascara in a while, but I remember it being one of the best, and reasonably priced.

Thanks ladies!

Respected Contributor

I am passing on this one.  Have lots to use now and will occupy my time experimenting with what I have.  Also stocked on mascara and can't wear lip stick any more due to dry lips (because I take a medication that dries me out).  Hope all who buy enjoy.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@Kkins  Some information on Mac & animal testing-

M·A·C does not test on animals. We do not own any animal testing facilities and we never ask others to test on animals for us. While some governments conduct animal testing to prove safety before they will allow us to sell our products, M·A·C has never tested on animals and we continue to be a leader in the movement to end animal testing globally.  To this end, we are proud to partner with IIVS to expand the use and acceptance of non-animal testing methods worldwide.

Which countries require animal testing?
China tests on animals as part of its safety assessment of cosmetic products.

The IIVS develops and implements programs in countries where in vitro testing is not accepted in order to educate scientists on the scientifically validated safety record of these methods. We are proud to announce a new partnership with the IIVS to help ensure that alternative testing becomes the global standard. By funding IIVS's International Outreach Program (IOP), we are working to make a difference. The IOP provides a wide array of support including technical assistance in the form of lectures, workshops and hands-on training sessions to countries that rely on animal testing to determine the safety of products or ingredients.