Honored Contributor

Re: 11/16 TSV: MAC Cosmetics 5-Pc Everyday Favorites Collection

@Fluke67 wrote:
@Chi-town girl, check your email - I received a 20% off coupon from Hsn good for today only. Makes the lippie deal sweeter Smiley Happy

@Fluke67 - well, heck yeah that would seal the deal! I checked my account last night tracking a few open orders - no coupon for me! Did you buy it?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Mine arrived the day before yesterday.  The shadows didn't work for me and unfortunately the lipstick was way too brown on me.   I loved the eye liners and never tried the mascara but since the shadows and lipstick didn't work, I boxed it up and returned it.   Not sure what the second shipment will look like but I'm not optimistic.

the MAC website had discounted prices and free shipping over $25 so I ordered the eye liners directly from the website.

Honored Contributor

Hi all - how is everyone doing with the TSV kit? Do you like it? Are you going to retain your A/D for the Spring kit?

I LOVE the E/S pallette 

I also LOVE the lipstick.

Not sure yet about the mascara. I don't think it will replace my HG (RollerLash)

Haven't tried the eye liners yet.

I'm not sure if I'm going to keep/cancel my A/D order. I really don't want another lipstick in the same color so soon, especially since I use a range of lippie products, glosses etc..And if  the mascara is not something I would reorder on its own, I will most likely cancel my A/D

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri