Regular Contributor
Ladies, have any of you used this shampoo and conditioner? If so, what formula and how did you like it. TIA
Respected Contributor
Sorry I have not used their hair care. I love everything that I have used though. I love the Vit A lotion and green tea toner. Really want to try their primer. Quality line but a tad pricey. Let us know if you do try it.
Valued Contributor
I have used them all, as they were sent 1oz samples to me. I loved them so much that I ordered full sizes of the volume and glossing duos.
Regular Contributor

DH loves the Yuzu and Pomelo; I use the Honey Coconut. Both are great products; flip top, in 8oz tube (in case you drop in shower).

When I'm at Whole Foods I like to pick up the Evening Primrose from John Masters (he also has a web site).

Both companies have a great line up of products from top of head to bottom of feet. I think you'd be happy with whatever you chose.

Masters has free UPS shipping to order on line; 100% Pure sets a minimum dollar amount (sometimes set at $50); otherwise, you must spend a bit in order to achieve free shipping (unless I can find a coupon code).

Super Contributor

I did not really like the shampoo but it was ok. I prefer Davines.

Respected Contributor

I have a kelp/mint volume set. It's okay, but not something that blows me away. I have fine, thin, curly/frizzy hair. I don't know that anything would blow me away!

Trusted Contributor

I received a sample of the coconut with an order. Liked it so much that I ordered both the shampoo and conditioner. My hair seems to like them both!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't know there were shampoos. They sound good.

I used to get emails from 100% Pure, but now, nothing.... I wonder what happened!

Super Contributor
July 17-22nd they have 20% off. Code is purefamily.