Respected Contributor

I think a lot of us must remember this on QVC.

Is it the same woman on Evine with it?  She looks different, I think!

Her affect and presentation style are...............strange.

Hyacinth   Cat Surprised

Occasional Contributor

I'm not going over to Evine to see if it's the same woman, but the 100% Pure line had a coffee bean eye cream that could rival any high-end, expensive eye product in the marketplace. It was all about the caffeine, and it worked. Thanks for reminding me of a skincare line that was a natural alternative to all the chemicals out there.

Regular Contributor

Yes, it is the same lady...Susie that was on the Q...I believe she is the owner.  I have purchased the coffee bean eye cream when I found out that her line is now on Evine.  I love her products and miss her on QVC.

Super Contributor

I think it is the same woman Suzy.I passed by but didn't stick around for the presentation. Saw her on an Amex commercial for business owners using the card to grow sales.

Respected Contributor

Is 100% Pure sold in brick & mortar stores?  

Frequent Contributor

I have been to their stores in San Jose ca and the Seattle area.

Respected Contributor

@I luv QVC wrote:

I'm not going over to Evine to see if it's the same woman, but the 100% Pure line had a coffee bean eye cream that could rival any high-end, expensive eye product in the marketplace. It was all about the caffeine, and it worked. Thanks for reminding me of a skincare line that was a natural alternative to all the chemicals out there.

I have now purchased 2 tubes of this (used them ALL up) and no visible difference whatsoever. Bummer. I was hoping for more results but I guess hope springs eternal and this didn't do anything for me. If you try it I hope you have better results!

Honored Contributor

Many eye creams and serums contain caffeine, even those in drugstores, nothing earth shattering in 100% Pure.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Many eye creams and serums contain caffeine, even those in drugstores, nothing earth shattering in 100% Pure.

But @Shelbelle, these drugstores eye creams with caffeine, are they 100% pure and organic, or maybe there is a long list of chemicals in them, in addition to that caffeine? Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

@silkyk I'd purchased this years ago when she was on Q.  The eye cream smelled absolutely incredible, but did not change the appearance of my eyes either.  At the time it was in a pump-bottle and I literally used the entire bottle.  Smelled lovely though.

I would love to use this brand and tried to order the TS the other night, but I could not figure out my shade.  They never swatched it on anyone, the one time they demoed it on a woman in shade "light" it looked too light for her and then the camera moved away while they were blending it.  So I couldn't see how well it would blend.  I could not justify the $6.99 shipping for something I was so uncertain about.  I love the ingredients in these products.  But after the 2 presentations I watched in Evine, I realized how superior QVC is with presenting cosmetics IMO.  A dollop of a foundation on a white background makes every shade look darker that it is.  The fair (swatched on a white background) looked medium.  Not a good way to display foundations.