Valued Contributor

100% Pure on Evine right now -- it's also their top value

For any fans of 100% Pure cosmetics/products, it's on Evine now.

Trusted Contributor

Re: 100% Pure on Evine right now -- it's also their top value

[ Edited ]

Oh my goodness, thank you!  I'd wanted to try this kit so am placing an order for the special price.  I'm not sure on shade - I'm usually a light medium or medium depending on brand but here shades look deep...I think I'll stick with light!

Trusted Contributor

Ack, I actually need help with shades!  I wear a light in Bare minerals, a light-medium in Tarte minerals, a Bare Beige in BE serum and a medium in Tartes full coverage clay foundation....I can't figure out which shade to order in the 100% Pure foundation.  The video they have recorded doesn't have a color swatch.... And what I'm seeing online isn't helping.  I wish Evine had a shade chart with the faces of women wearing each shade.  I have yellow undertones.

Valued Contributor

I also wish they would swatch the colors because I can't tell on other faces.  I chose the fair because they look a bit deep on my computer.  As I look at the girl who is on now who said she is light, I am definitely lighter than her.  I figure it's easier to warm up foundation that is too light than to lighten up foundation that is too dark. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like so many of their products. I ordered the lipstick trio tonight. I am getting really intentional about chemicals in my lipsticks. The TTV looks nice, but I am awaiting a free kit with an order I placed on their site. I agree all presenters need to swatch colors. I hope everyone loves what they order. 

Trusted Contributor

Well, I ordered the medium and am not at all sure of my decision.  The gal wearing light looked like about my coloring.  But when they applied the light to her cheek, it looked too light on her cheek.  And the gal wearing medium looked paler in her "after" than in her before.  I don't really feel like either shade would be a good match on me.  But, if all of the products work and I like the consistency of the foundation, I will switch the next shipment to "light" and hopefully be able to blend the two.  I really love the idea of 100% pure, so figured I'd give this a try!