Frequent Contributor

100% Pure and Skinn Using The Same Models....

I am NOT bashing ANYONE,just wondering if anybody thinks the models look much softer,younger and overall prettier wearing the 100% Pure products.Kat and Linda look awesome.

Frequent Contributor

Re: 100% Pure and Skinn Using The Same Models....

I don't think you're seeing things. Linda looks so much younger and more soft. I bought her eye cream last night, I'm excited to try it.

Esteemed Contributor

YES YES YES!!!  I noticed that Kat looks 100 percent better using 100 percent Pure then she ever did using Skinn cosmetics.  She looks younger, and her lines are more soft looking.  What an improvement for her.  

I never tried these products, but I ordered 4 kits from this line between yesterday and today.  I can't wait to get them.  Those cream lipsticks she showed are my favorite pink colors that I look best in.  Anxious to try those.  

Valued Contributor

I agree the models do look very radiant. This line peaks my interest. Does anyone have any personal experiences using these products? Any favorites or suggestions to pass on certain products.

Honored Contributor

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Kat wears any Skinn foundation.  I thought, because she's a tanner, she only uses the Enlightened Radiance (and ALWAYS gets complimented on her skin).  Granted, it could all be TV talk.  Anyway, I think Kat looked beautiful with the 100% Pure foundation.  Doggone it, now I want to try it.  

BTW - did anyone else notice on the foundation video that Melissa Miner appears to be applying foundation to her face, even watching herself, but when she takes the brush away it's practically still white, except for what the brush may have picked up off her face.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Kat wears any Skinn foundation.  I thought, because she's a tanner, she only uses the Enlightened Radiance (and ALWAYS gets complimented on her skin).  Granted, it could all be TV talk.  Anyway, I think Kat looked beautiful with the 100% Pure foundation.  Doggone it, now I want to try it.  

BTW - did anyone else notice on the foundation video that Melissa Miner appears to be applying foundation to her face, even watching herself, but when she takes the brush away it's practically still white, except for what the brush may have picked up off her face.  LOL

Hi Jean:  I have seen Dimitri apply his serum and his plasma foundation on Kat many times.  When she was wearing the 100 percent pure her lines were way softened.  I think her lines are pronounced using the Skinn foundation.  There is a major difference in her looks between the two products.  

I want to add that I have many Sknn products in my house and I love most of them, but I just think his cosmetics are not that great.  The only foundation I ever liked of his was his serum foundation.  I won't be purchasing his cosmetics again.  Just not happy with them.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Hi Jean:  I have seen Dimitri apply his serum and his plasma foundation on Kat many times.  When she was wearing the 100 percent pure her lines were way softened.  I think her lines are pronounced using the Skinn foundation.  There is a major difference in her looks between the two products.  

I want to add that I have many Sknn products in my house and I love most of them, but I just think his cosmetics are not that great.  The only foundation I ever liked of his was his serum foundation.  I won't be purchasing his cosmetics again.  Just not happy with them.

You're right @BlingQueen022.  I think I remember that now too.  And I agree, too, about Skinn foundations.  I'm very happy with the Skinn skincare products I'm using and do love the Candlelight and Plasma Finishing Veil (think that's the name), but I have tried both the serum and stick foundations and just don't like them.  I've had much better luck with other brands. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@staceyluvsyou@JeanLouiseFinch@BlingQueen022@LUVNLIFE@QVCclosetQueen

I use Super Fruits concentrated oil serum...and do recommend it.

super fruits concentrated oil serum.jpg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Frequent Contributor

My first thought was maybe the reason the models look older wearing Skinns makeup is that Dimitri loves red,dark lipstick and puts it on all of his models which IMO can be very aging on most women.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

You're right @BlingQueen022.  I think I remember that now too.  And I agree, too, about Skinn foundations.  I'm very happy with the Skinn skincare products I'm using and do love the Candlelight and Plasma Finishing Veil (think that's the name), but I have tried both the serum and stick foundations and just don't like them.  I've had much better luck with other brands. 

I just received Skinn's Rose Candlelight and I love, love, love, it.  I don't know which one I love more his regular one of the new Rose colored one.  That's a fabulous product.  I love his finishing veil also.  I have 4 compacts of it that I got in different kits.  I better love it, lol  Have to say his serum foundation is just as good the one from Bare Minerals.  I have both of them and can't tell the difference after using them both.  My face looks the same, lol.  I still think for skinn care products Skinn rates right on top with the best of them.