Honored Contributor

Re: 100% Pure Mascara šŸƒ

@Sweet_Serenity@phoenixbrd@tobes

Their vegan kabuki brushes are the best I have ever found, so I stocked up on these also.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1  I don't do value pay, but if they have a sale I'll be all over it.  Thanks for the head-up.  I didn't realize Evine sold 100@ Pure.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 VEGAN kabuki brushes...be still my heart!

Valued Contributor

TOBES I have a question for you.Is the brow gel really nice?I use the Dalton one but I don't really love it.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@LTT1  I don't do value pay, but if they have a sale I'll be all over it.  Thanks for the head-up.  I didn't realize Evine sold 100@ Pure.

@phoenixbrd

Iā€™m butting in to say you might do just as well ordering directly from the 100% Pure web site.  Rewards, and sales often.

I also love their brushes, and the caffeine gel.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I remember when QVC used to sell this brand and Suzie was the spokesperson and owner I believe. She was so sweet and the brand seemed really popular and then one day-they were gone.....I never did try any of their line, but maybe will one day.....   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As a bit of trivia, when I was working and commuting to San Francisco on the local commuter train (aka Bart, or Bay Area Rapid Transit), I could look down from the elevated tracks as we passed by a part of Oakland and see 100% Pure Cosmetics stenciled on top of a warehouse.

I assumed they owned it/used it but I don't know whether that particular warehouse is still in use.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.