Respected Contributor

Re: 100% PURE TTV ARRIVED AND...............

@sonechko wrote:

Wow @Bella Carro and @HappyDaze! Thanks! You ladies know so much about this stuff, that your responses quickly go right over my little head! Woman LOL 

I will continue to give it my skin test then, since I still do not understand the effectives (or not) of the ingredients listed and explaind. My skin is the best barometer for me, and I always quickly stop, when I notice something "funky" going on. Smiley Happy

I'm so sorry, @sonechko.  I didn't really answer your question.  I get all riled up about things not reported.  In my defense, other ingredients can really mess with the effectiveness of actives.  I will do a little more poking into and give you the answer I should have.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

No-no! Please! No apologies, @Bella Carro!  Even I got it about "some" emulsifier must be playing some important role here, but it's - unknown. 

Especially - the ONLY reason I got this TTV, was to try a makeup with totally PURE One Hundred percent ingredients for every day use, and see my skin's response specifically to the PURITY of the product.

But even I perfectly understand - it is impossible, since something got to bind different ingredients together and something's got to keep the product fresh longer than a few hours/a few days.

Listening to this line vendor, honestly, I was not quite taken by the seeming depth of her knowledge, don't know, if because it's not there, or because she is not very expressive in words, or because English is not her first language.

When I listen to Manuela's take on her products, even though she speaks language of science, but she is so well versed in it - even I do understand! I can't repeat it back of course, but I understand! And this means a lot to me, as I make a lot of my conclusions listening to vendors, and based on what and how they are saying. This either makes me trust them. Or not. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I;m so happy the eye cream comes in a tube now instead of a bottle as when she was on QVC. There was so much waste at the bottom of the bottle that wouldn't come out. I think the eye cream has a very faint caffeine odor, very pleasing.