Respected Contributor

VERY happy I ordered!   I love every single item in this well-packaged kit.  The eyeshadow shades in the Pretty Naked Palette II are right up my alley for several different looks.  I use the highlighter on the inner corners of my eyes- Sooo pretty.  Even the blush shade is spot on- a soft peachy pink that gives just the right flush of color for me.

All the powders have a creamy feel, as presented.. take very little for silky, even color saturation.

Listen.. this doe foot applicator second skin concealer has a perfect finish as my one and done foundation- although I don't have much to cover.  I was afraid it would be too illuminating which isn't a good look for foundation.  I'd imagine it would work well for anyone needing light to medium coverage.

I bought a separate lighter one as a highlighter for under eyes and other areas I want to bring forward.  This all worked out beautifully for not seeing these shades in person. 

I even love the maracuja oil mascara, which I know a few of you didn't particulary care for.  Nice to know it's treating my lashes so I wouldn't feel guilty falling asleep with any of the products on.  Not that I have, but NOW,  you never know when I might.  Smiley Wink 

The coffee bean caffeine eye cream is way more product than expected. This should last approx. 4-5 months.. based on using twice daily.

Last but not least, the lip pencil is a midtone peachy pink that's quite neutral.. Another keeper.

I love that everything is so streamline.  I've always loved 100% Pure's packaging and this is no exception.

The compact powder foundation I purchased has yet to be tried.  I'm so happy with the coverage of second skin that it's all I've been wearing for the last 3 days.  For me it lasts the entire day into night & I have moderately dry skin.  No primer required  and goes over sunblock nicely.  

All in all, I'm really happy with this kit-- which for me was worth every penny.  I'm glad I followed my gut instinct.

I'll review the powder very soon, but, the finish of the second skin is so perfect it's all I want to wear.  (keep in mind my skin type)  I am very interested in seeing how long a tube will last.  If it lasts a while and I'm still happy with it,  I'll replenish this item on its own which is $29, I believe.

Actually if I lost any peice of this kit, I'd want to replace it.  The lipstick pencil would be the only exception since I own similar shades and it's not holy grail status.   To me that speaks volumes as far as kits go.

Did anyone else order this TTV, and if so,  what do YOU think???  

Thanks for reading..  I'm acutely aware of my long-windedness!

Smiley Tongue

~~Separate review forthcoming on 2 items from the IT Cosmetics F&F sale~~

Honored Contributor

@Funloving

Kudos to you for taking the time to write such an eloquent and concise review!

I toyed with buying it but I just have WAY too much stuff already sprawled all over my bathroom counter. If I picked another kit my husband might have me institutionalized!

Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Funloving

Kudos to you for taking the time to write such an eloquent and concise review!

I toyed with buying it but I just have WAY too much stuff already sprawled all over my bathroom counter. If I picked another kit my husband might have me institutionalized!

Woman Wink

Aww, thanks @Andreatoo.  That's one of the benefits of living solo.  I get both sides of a large vanity with space to put  everything up and out of sight.  That's the case with my master and other full bath (although I try to keep that sparse for company)  

You didn't waste your great humor on me.  Been there, done that.  My significant other of 13 plus years who eventually will be with me when we find the right house knows better than to open his mouth about my beloved shoes/boots, clothes, skincare AND makeup.   I'm one who finds fine jewelry a waste of money, really.  I'd want to put it in a safety deposit box so what's the point?  My mom left me plenty and that's where it stays.   HE lucked out & knows it.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Excellent review, @Funloving! I don't really like peachy pink products for myself as pink or mauvish colors look better on me but if I did, your review would have me looking further into this kit! I haven't had much luck with the 100% pure product I've tried but mostly they were body and skincare products. I think makeup wise I've only tried the lip crayon thingies and although they were a nice texture, the colors all looked awful on me- they all turned a brownish peach or pink color. If the colors were prettier, I would have been intereste in trying out other colors but after trying three and none of the colors looking good on me, I haven't tried any more since. But anyway, great review - I wish more reviews were this detailed! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks for your sweet response @HappyDaze.  I was concerned about the peachy shade description but I see no peach in this at all.  It's a more neutral color leaning slightly on the warm side just like my skin tone.

I always appreciate your remarks and love reading your posts every chance I get.

Hope all is well.  Have a great weekend girlfriend. Heart

Respected Contributor

Well @HappyDaze... it just dawned on me you're probably talking about the blush shade which I described as a peachy pink.  Actually if you've ever seen the Bobbi Brown Blush in Tawny.. it's a very close dupe of that.  Just a very natural shade on my skin.  I've gone through 3 pans of Tawny over the years so I'd say it's my fave blush and very universal for many skin tones.

I never like a real peach shade & forget nectar or anything remotely close to orange. I can wear warm and cooler tones pretty well, but these blush shades are hard for me to describe.  It isn't mauve but it has a touch of brown and pink that looks like flushed skin.

Still not a great description.. but the best I can muster at close to midnight. lol

I definately favor a mauve cooler tone lipstick which seems to balance everything.

Hope to talk again... Soon!