Trusted Contributor

I am just wondering if any of you ladies use this skincare line.  I know QVC used to carry it.  I was looking for a new cleanser and on a whim I purchased the 100% Pure Coconut Oil Moisturing Cleansing Milk.  Turns out I LOVE it!!!  It is the only -- and I mean the only -- cleanser I have ever used that did not make my skin feel tight and dry after using it.  My skin felt extremely soft and I did not feel the need to immediately put on a moisturizer.  Of course, I did use one, but my skin felt fine without it.

If anyone here uses the line, would you be willing to tell me what products you like?  Thanks in advance for any information.

Honored Contributor

Re: 100% PURE SKINCARE PRODUCTS

[ Edited ]

@12andcounting  I remember it.  Did you google the name?  She may have gone out of business.  If you can't find it, try a google "Cleansing Milk."  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Nice to read the review on the cleansing milk.  I will check that out.  I have about 5 or 6 of their nail polishes and use them frequently.  Long staying power.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1

I did find it.  She is definitely still in business.  I am just now trying to find suggestions from others on products they may have used from this line and love.  Of course, I can always just try other things -- I was just hoping I could get good referral from the ladies here.

Frequent Contributor

The woman who owns this company joined Evine awhile back.  I just checked and 8 of her products are still listed on her site.   The cleanser is not on the list.    It may be that when she returns for a visit,  they will add more products to the line.   I recall that when I last saw her on Evine,  she was offering a lot more things.     I never tried her cleanser, and have to be honest and say that I never thought her stuff worked very well, including a coffee bean eye product that some love, but did nothing for me.  

Trusted Contributor

@Kroppie

I know what you mean about some products not working well for you.  I am apparently the only person in the world who doesn't like Philosopy's Purity Made Simple cleanser. 😁

Honored Contributor

I remember when she use to be on qvc, she always had too much stain on her cheeks, i did enjoy watching her though and did buy some of her things, i liked the mascara.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@12andcounting

I have (and often use) the illuminating primer 100% oil.

Also, when my face “acts up,” I resort to the foundation (liquid). It is oil-free and drying and it is the correct color, too, which is rare for me.

AE684D39-206E-4A0A-B38C-BEDBB922EC6C.png

My color is “creme” 100% Pure fruit-pigmented healthy foundation. This is a pump and relatively free from contamination with use. I stocked up through Evine once I had tried this and knew it worked. HTH

Also purchased a powder foundation which is chalky (toss)

If they still carry the make-up brushes (white bristles) they are the best I have ever used for applying my mineral mu.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1

Thanks for the list of things you use.  I am definitely going to try more items since my experience with the cleanser has been such a good one.

Respected Contributor

@12andcountingwrote:

@Kroppie

I know what you mean about some products not working well for you.  I am apparently the only person in the world who doesn't like Philosopy's Purity Made Simple cleanser. 😁

Nope, you aren't alone.  I didn't like it either.