Valued Contributor

10 days order still "in Process"?

is this a new thing?  Placed an order on 8/26... still "in process".  Contacted cs twice... i was told to wait another 4 days...and call back.....what????

No thought is worth thinking.....
Trusted Contributor

Re: 10 days order still "in Process"?

I haven't had any problems like this. I placed 23 orders in August and all have shipped with the exception of two advanced order Christmas items, not to ship until December. Just wait 4 days like advised and if you really don't need the item ask CS to cancel. You can check through the many other threads, this has been an issue for some. I think it boils down to what the item is and where it's coming from. I don't know why this has never been an issue for me. I order all the time and things are shipped within a week, usually. I never worry though since I know better than to order from QVC if I need something quickly.

Esteemed Contributor

Ten days? I was waiting for an item and waited sixteen days and it just went to backorder. I cancelled.
Honored Contributor

@bunjetto   I don't think any of us can predict when your order will arrive.  Lots of a QVC posters will tell you to shop elsewhere.  I won't. 

I ordered several days after you did and my package was delivered yesterday (Sunday!) by USPS after doing an unusual tour for an extra day when UPS was flying it south.

Everything arrived in perfect condition, so I don't need the return label that was included.  The shipping wasn't free, but from my own experience sending odd-sized packages I wasn't upset paying it.  Even with that, I saved over $10 compared to a previous order of the same product although I was prepared not to when I went looking!

Honored Contributor

@bunjetto wrote:

is this a new thing?  Placed an order on 8/26... still "in process".  Contacted cs twice... i was told to wait another 4 days...and call back.....what????

Do you mean "new thing" regarding processing an order?  Where things ship from has changed but it's not recent.  There is no way to figure out why things happen at QVC.  Some take longer than others.  Processing does not necessarily mean anything to me.  There are orders that state the status as processing and it seems like forever and then all of a sudden it shows as shipped and I get it within 3-5 days.  

Honored Contributor

@bunjetto - you should post this under Customer Care not Beauty.  You will get a response from someone there that can help you.

Valued Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@bunjetto wrote:

Do you mean "new thing" regarding processing an order?  Where things ship from has changed but it's not recent.  There is no way to figure out why things happen at QVC.  Some take longer than others.  Processing does not necessarily mean anything to me.  There are orders that state the status as processing and it seems like forever and then all of a sudden it shows as shipped and I get it within 3-5 days.  

what i meant was  does it really take 10 days to "process" an order...it was a joke... but yes its been 10 days

No thought is worth thinking.....