Trusted Contributor

$10 OFF TODAY with the E Credit Card

Also looks like Michael Todd products may be leaving.  All of his products are on a "while supplies last" price.  I know a few people here who like the peel so FYI

Esteemed Contributor

Re: $10 OFF TODAY with the E Credit Card

Lots of sold outs and final quantities on Isomers - Hope this new management team does not drop them or I will not purchase anything from evine.

I did buy the Isomers bonus size Retaniacin.  Love that stuff.

Trusted Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Lots of sold outs and final quantities on Isomers - Hope this new management team does not drop them or I will not purchase anything from evine.

I know I like Isomers too, and have quite a few things on auto-delivery.  I don't think they are dropping them - I think Evine is trying to reinvent itself.  They had to get a financial infusion of $$$ recently.

Honored Contributor

I bought the Michael Todd Cleanser, but the Wild Berry Peel is the best deal since it has free shipping and a discounted price.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Check out Isomers Manual Microderm scrub, only $10 and $2.99 shipping, get it with the card and only pay for shipping.