Trusted Contributor
Bindi - the product is Serum Prep. It was included as part of the Perricone Cold Plasma VIP Club (an Auto Replenishment plan) offered by PerriconeMD years ago. The Club offered several kit choices and I went w/ the Face and Eye kit that included the Citrus Cleanser, Serum Prep, Cold Plasma Face and Eye and the Vit C Eye Serum. The entire kit was around $250.00, and I jumped on it! One bottle of Serum Prep lasts me about 6 mos. It is considered a serum/toner, so you would not need to use it with Firming Facial Toner.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Respected Contributor
On 10/20/2014 lyn in MI said:
On 10/20/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

Lyn, thanks for posting this. I really have always listened to Paula B's opinions and after reading some other studies about DMAE, I am convinced I too need to look at other sources.

You're welcome, SoftRaindrops. I've read a great deal about DMAE in skincare and I have no concerns about that ingredient being in my skincare.

I think I may try the TSV and see how I like it. Nothing ventured, nothing won, I guess.Smile

Trusted Contributor
On 10/20/2014 Nadine said:

I agree Lyn at one time I wouldn't buy a product without checking what she had to say. I've since found mistakes in some of her reviews. I think she's grown to the point that others are reviewing for her.

CUT

She has had a review team for several years, and it was reported this past June (in Puget Sound Business Journal) that Begoun sold Paula’s Choice for $70 million 18 months ago to private equity firm Bertram Capital of San Mateo, Calif., though she remains a minority owner and the face of the company.

The equity firm initially announced that she would remain as CEO, however she was replaced in May of 2013 (just months after the sale). David Lonczak became the CEO.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Contributor
On 10/20/2014 lyn in MI said: Bindi - the product is Serum Prep. It was included as part of the Perricone Cold Plasma VIP Club (an Auto Replenishment plan) offered by PerriconeMD years ago. The Club offered several kit choices and I went w/ the Face and Eye kit that included the Citrus Cleanser, Serum Prep, Cold Plasma Face and Eye and the Vit C Eye Serum. The entire kit was around $250.00, and I jumped on it! One bottle of Serum Prep lasts me about 6 mos. It is considered a serum/toner, so you would not need to use it with Firming Facial Toner.

Thank you for this info, Lyn! I guess I will stay with what is working for me at the present timeSmiley Happy

I appreciate you taking the time to explain it all to me, very much! One day, I may decide to try it, versus the Firming Facial Toner, and see what I thinkSmiley Happy

New Contributor

I used to read and took into consideration paulaschoice reviews all the time, and the makeup ally too, but after trying a couple of products from Exuvience line that she gave 5 stars, and I had no success with them I stopped. I try and if I like and I notice the difference them its all I need. I worked for many years in the beauty industry including some lines that qvc carries. And I have to say that everyone is different, some product are going to work in some skin and others wont. I do still read the ingredients list to see if the percentage of certain ingredients are strong enough. Another thing is if you are still young and can prevent sun damage do it... if you are older hydration is your best friend, good skin care and SPF. One time I had a client that wanna to buy a $300 dollars cream but she didn't use SPF, so I said listen if you wanna waste your money go for it. Smiley Wink

I only had the face finish moisturizer from DR perricone and I was very happy with it. So I bought the TSV and I have to say so far I like all the product, to early to say that OMG life changing like Dana says and any other vendor about their line. Right now I do have more radiance to my skin and I feel its more hydrated... lets see in a couple of months.