Valued Contributor

10.11.12 Cancellation Concealer and Easy Pay

Ok - I watched the show today as I was laying down with baby for his nap so I could not order while the show was on. The cancellation concealer came up which I've been needing to get another of and on 2x easy pay so I planned on ordering it when we got up later. Well I go to the computer and it isn't on easy pay now. I called to order and ask them about it and they told me there was a computer glitch during that show and they'd have to transfer me to customer service to order with the easy pay - ok no problem. Customer service lady seems to have no idea what I'm talking about and tells me there is no way to get the easy pay. So I say ok and hang up. Then I call again - sometimes some ladies are more helpful than others. This time I am told that the cancellation concealer was not on easy pay today at all... right. So now I am imagining easy pays am I? Ok - not that having an easy pay for this small of an item is a big deal but QVC honoring its presentations and what is said during them IS a big deal to me. A customer service rep giving out false information and telling customers they are imagining things or are lying IS a big deal.

I watched the presentation again (the video that is up with the cancellation concealer now is the presentation from the 1pm show today) to make sure I heard correctly. Yes definitely same show - same models, same hosts, same clothing, same makeup and prices. It *IS* on easy pay and they say - last day on easy pay - they don't say after this presentation it is not on easy pay - they say "last day". Shouldn't QVC be honoring this? That's not right.