Honored Contributor

Re: 1.22 Beauty Master Class Day

@Franklinbell  - I had no idea the Q was carrying Tom Ford now.  I should probably get a sample from Ebay before ordering one.  

Respected Contributor

From what I saw, there really was nothing new and no "pro tips" that I would think we didn't know already.

Didn't buy anything because Beekman items I suppose are not considered "beauty" so no free S&H on them. Cat Mad

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  Me either! I don't know what I was looking for and poof! There it was. At first I was surprised but then I remembered he sold to Estée Lauder so I guess it makes sense. Way off topic....I smelled something yesterday at Nordstrom that was new to me. It's called dark is the night Henry rose. It's nice! 

Trusted Contributor

@justashopper  I watched off/on yesterday, was interested in a few items like the "free" shampoo & a few others but didn't end up buying, I liked the format to a point but wanted to see more how to presentations from the vendors, I do hope they do something similar again w/more new items &/or items we don't see often but again for me w/more how to's.

Respected Contributor

I was hoping for some real deals, especially in the Tatcha line. Nothing really piqued my interest.

Valued Contributor

Master Class.  What an absolutely stupid name for those shows.  It was just a day of the same old products.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did anyone learn any new techniques? I didn't watch at all.

In any event, I refuse to put my blush on the apples of my cheeks. It looks so ..... (refrained from my real thoughts.)

Frequent Contributor

The Tatcha Essence beauty bottle was exquisite-a lovely cherry blossom theme. It was paired with a lip gloss. I love the Essence.