Respected Contributor

Re: xxs all the way up to 5x

"all the way up to 5x" does not apply to me, but I do understand the OP's point.  To me it has the connotation of extra big girls are included. Insensitive.  

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

"all the way up to 5x" does not apply to me, but I do understand the OP's point.  To me it has the connotation of extra big girls are included. Insensitive.  

An odd way of looking at it... the fact the 'extra big girls' ARE included is a kind, considerate and thoughtful offer. And no extra charge although extra materials are required. 

Now a legitimate slight/complaint might come from someone that needs 6X or up bc they don't have clothing options at Q.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Good grief!Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Maybe they could say 5X and all the way down to xs?

Either way someone would be "offended."  If that's the case the offended individual has the problem.  Maybe not happy with yourself?

Respected Contributor

Wow, that's all I will say

Honored Contributor

i like the way posters are told what they can be offended about and what they can't. The judgement on the boards is hysterical.

Honored Contributor

An XS uses more material than an XXS and a small uses more material than an XS and on and on so it's never made much sense to me that plus sizes often cost more. 

Honored Contributor

When I was above a missy size, I was pleased QVC offered clothes in my size without an extra charge.  That was true any where else I shopped.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Helen Bach    Like it or not, that's quite a spread in sizing.  I think its nice they emphasize that they accommodate so many people.  I think you're nit-picking.

For someone that is a 5X and has had limited shopping options, being included in the offering is professional and sensitive and courteous. And no extra $ charge although there is a requirement for extra fabric. 

Now the hosts and vendors should be careful to not suggest it's the top side of the sizing band...ridiculous! Come on with the ridiculousness! 

@Chi-town girl  I couldn't agree more, well said !

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

An odd way of looking at it... the fact the 'extra big girls' ARE included is a kind, considerate and thoughtful offer. And no extra charge although extra materials are required. 

Now a legitimate slight/complaint might come from someone that needs 6X or up bc they don't have clothing options at Q.

@Chi-town girl  I'm sure that will be the next thing !  There always has to be some complaint about something !!