Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 

Both of your posts went through just fine.  But as @Bird mama says, QVC's website and this forum often have problems.  I've noticed that it often takes a few minutes for my posts to get posted.  My internet is really slow and often doesn't even work, so I never know if it's my problem or QVC.  

And yes, those specials are sometimes on the first page and sometimes they're not.  For a while they had all the TSVs and Big Deals and Weekly Specials on the first page and all you had to do was click on the arrows to see them all.  Now, sometimes they're like that, and other times, they aren't.  You have to do like @Bird mama said and hunt for them yourself.  I wish they'd just leave it one way or another!

I think most of us lose at least some of our hearing (and eyesight) as we get older.  I hate to admit it, but I know I have.  And my husband got really bad, but he just wouldn't even try hearing aids.  I don't see why--to me it's no different than needing glasses.  I think it was because he didn't want to spend the money for decent ones that would actually work.  My father finally got them a few years before he died, even though he needed them a lot longer than that.  It was so nice to be able to carry on a conversation with him after he could finally understand what I was saying to him!

But I do have to say that I still think some of it is how fast the TV people talk, and how they run their words together.  I don't seem to have trouble hearing people in real life, just on TV.  For now. 😉🤞

I'm sorry to hear that you've been lonely, but being alone now is hard for a lot of us, as you can read here.  But I'm glad you let us know you're okay.  The lovely ladies here keep this thread going and @possummink always has beautiful, interesting and sometimes funny pictures for us to look at every day.  I know that some days when I'm feeling down, I see a cute or funny photo that @possummink put up and it makes me laugh.  I hope you find the same.  It makes it feel like we're not alone. ❤️

Trusted Contributor

Hi, Possumink they are beautiful cats but huge in size. This is not your normal house cat and very expensive too. Their ears are such a treat and I love the various colors, spots, and stripes they have. They would make a terrific bed partner as they would fill up the other side of the bed. LOLSmiley LOL Be fun if you could find some of them to show their size on the thread. 

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

🍁🍎🌽 autumn/halloween all year 🎃🍂👻

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: outdoor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

Hi, Possumink they are beautiful cats but huge in size. This is not your normal house cat and very expensive too. Their ears are such a treat and I love the various colors, spots, and stripes they have. They would make a terrific bed partner as they would fill up the other side of the bed. LOLSmiley LOL Be fun if you could find some of them to show their size on the thread. 

@Silkeej   

Hi Silkeej,   I think you mean the Maine Coon Cats and you are so right about their size.   It's amazing how just maybe 5 to 8 pounds  of weight on those cats can make them so much bigger than regular cat breeds.  My Barney and a couple of other regular domestic cats got up to 18 or so pounds, but seem tiny compared to the Maine Coon cats.

MaineCoon

I've had many many cats over the years as pets and my feral colony,  but never a Maine Coon or Maine Coon mix.   I would love to have one.  They are huge cats but very gentle and loving cats.   They do have a fierce  face or expression but that's just the breed. Heart