Respected Contributor

Hi to you Silkeej, glad to see you,

Hi halfpint, sorry that Alberton's is going to close and with it your job. Maybe whatever moves into the building will have something you can do.

Congratulations on losing weight! Not easy to do.

Glad you are going to have a hearing test. Hope and pray you get some answers about the noises you hear and that they can do something to help you.

Take care, enjoy the day. I like the overcast, coolness.

snappy Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hi, Snappy and All My Friends:

Good to see you too, hope all is going well for your Family and your Sister. I hope she is getting stronger every day. She still is in my daily prayers as are you.

Went out Saturday to the cemetery to see my DH it was Armed Forces day and I thought it would be nice to take him some flowers and visit. It was a beautiful sunny day and being as it is a National cemetery it is always just beautifully kept, they take such good care of their heroes who rest there.  What peace of mind that gives me. I always feel so much better when I leave. I sure miss him, guess I always will. Be four years come my birthday in October and it seems like it was just yesterday.

Sorry halfpint1 they are closing your Albertson's, we are having the same problem up here,  almost all of our Albertson have closed bought up by Safeway and some have been reopened. Maybe they will reopen yours.

Possummink thank you so much for all the pictures I enjoy so much gives a lift to my day.  Enjoy your time in Florida. Graduations and getting together with family and friends is always a lot of fun and makes such wonderful memories.

Hope everyone who reads and responds to this thread has a blessed day.Heart

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: plant, tree, outdoor and nature

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: plant, tree and outdoor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: outdoor, nature and water

Honored Contributor

Have a great Wednesday days friend days of the week wednesday weekdays graphic wednesday greeting

My grandson's graduation was yesterday and it was nice.  The rain's held off for the most part.  There were over 500 graduates in his class, and he graduated with honors and as president of the Engineering Club which won  a third consecutive year of victory in robotics among competition with other Florida high schools.   He has a scholarship now to Fullsail University in Orlando.   4 years of study condensed into 2 full years of 8 hours of class everyday, and evenings and weekends spent at the university for study and work.    The university provides computer generated work for Star Wars, other companies, and some military graphics use.  Cool place but way above my comprehension. Cat Very Happy

I don't know how in the heck I went from pollen(?) allergies, to sinus involvement to a full blown chest cold? or infection.  So much congestion, I had trouble breathing at times.  Energy was gone, I felt absolutely wiped out.   I went to bed here at my son's around 10:30-11:00,  which is totally unusual for me.   My daughter in law's step mom said I was coughing much of the time I was in bed.  I don't remember but know the cough was awful and very froggy and hoarse, like my voice was and is.  Still have periodic coughing spells and it's very deep and hoarse.   

My brother in law in Texas has something similar, the new bride, Rachael, has it and my sister may be coming down with it too.   No clue what this thing is, but I hope it stops here with me.   It sure knocked me for a loop.  I didn't realize how bad I felt until yesterday when I actually felt a lot better.

I had to buy a new smart phone yesterday morning as my poor Note 4 just kind of quit working correctly.   I had problems with the battery running down fast, then it started turning itself completely off and having to 'reboot'.  Then it started changing pages in the middle of my doing a task on it.  I was afraid it might shut down completely and I'd lose everything on it like my last one.  Since it was almost 4 years old, I just went to the ATT store and bought the Samsung Galaxy S9+.  Wow, it's awesome so far.   We weren't able to copy everything off of the old one, as it would shut down, but most of my important things are on the new one and I can get the apps downloaded easily.  I don't have all the photos or videos, but that's ok.   I still have the old one, and can still do some things on it as long as it's just short stuff, but can not send or receive calls or messages.   Lots to learn about this new one.  Trial and error will be the way I get used to it. 

I hope you are doing ok and having tolerable weather.   It's hot and humid here in the Tampa area.   My brother said it's hot at home too.   We may have a tropical system here by the weekend.   Interesting!  Take good care and stay safe. Heart

Honored Contributor

Pumpkin Pie Latte. Look Delicious? Pin it for the world to see!

Trusted Contributor

Feel better Possumm.  Probably the change in the weather and the plane trip didn't help.  Glad your GS had a wonderful graduation.  

Honored Contributor

Day

Honored Contributor

Mother fox is alert and on guard while her kits play all over her, nuzzling her and chasing each other around eventually tiring themselves out they return to the den after nursing.