Trusted Contributor

Hi Halfpint1;

So sorry you are still hearing noises, my DH had tinnitus he was in an accident years ago where a machine exploded near him and that's when it started for him.  The way he described it to me was a ringing soft sound always there in the background. He was not prescribed any medicine and I guess learned to live with it.  He rarely complained about it.  His ringing may not have been that severe. I am hoping you can see a Doctor and find out what it is and they find a way to help you. Know that you are in my prayers and thoughts. I am like you so glad to have found this thread there is always someone to talk too no matter what our issues are. Sending big (((hugs))) your way to feel better. I hope you have a good weekend.: heart:

Trusted Contributor

Wishing all my friends and those who visit this thread a great weekend.  Be safe well and happy. : heart:

Esteemed Contributor

I couldn't get in to see my doctor so I went to urgent care. She wouldn't give me any pills since I am old--80 and might fall. I did get the machine people are talking about and I had 2 nights of good sleep. But today and tonight I am hearing a sound beside the machine. Still think it is up in the attic or? and no one hears a thing. Maybe I am nuts.  Having words with my son for I talk too much about this. I don't have ringing  in my ears.   

Screaming so I better quit--go play games here and get my mind off this if I can. Thanks for caring.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning greetings.  Happy Saturday

Honored Contributor

Wiscasset Village winter | 15 Prettiest Winter Villages in New England

Honored Contributor

☮ * ° ♥ ˚ℒℴѵℯ cjf

Respected Contributor

Hi possummink, I can't begin to imagine living in that cold weather. You are kind to feed the birds and other animals. It's nice to snuggle under warm blankets and read or play games on my Kindle.

Your little guy is teething really early. Poor thing. Our baby has her 2 bottom teeth and likes to use them to bite anything that gets near her mouth. She's trying to figure out how to crawl, but she can scoot and get around in her walker.

Congratulations on your weight loss. It is very hard. And keeping it off is harder still.

My sister saw the oncologist yesterday. She is very happy with the way things are going.

She has the series of 7 shots starting on Monday. Her next chemo is February 8.
After that they will do a pet scan to see if the tumors are shrinking. I know shehas the last round in March. Don't know what they will do after that.

snappy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Dear halfpint, I am so very sorry for that noise and how it is affecting you. I truly wish I knew what you should do, but I don't. Am so thankful for Bob. Did you get some rain last night? We did, and there's a little grass starting to grow.

I am glad you know to come here to chat. Someone will answer you in time.

I don't get here every day.

Saw the urologist yesterday. He said I don't have a UTI and prescribed something that the pharacist says is related to penicillin, so they didn't fill it because I'm allergic to that.

The doc wants me to call him on Monday so he can help to find someting I can have here when I'm in lots of discomfort for whatever reason.

Hope all is quite today.

snappy Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

halfpint, what kind of machine did you get? Is it something like white noise? If so, I really hope it works.

snappy

Honored Contributor

Darrell Bush The Homecoming