Honored Contributor

"A gift exchange" by Andre Villeneuve, via 500px.

Honored Contributor

...the eyes....

Honored Contributor

Fênix

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Platero

Honored Contributor

Inkognito: KOG17818 - Ansichtkaart - Suzan Visser | Inkognito ...

Esteemed Contributor
  1. Some people make you sick. I was looking at the news and a couple had tied up their 10 children to the bed and starving them. One escaped and got the police.Here in so cal. Have to have fridge and it is not even 1yr. Latch for light to come on wont work. Still having trouble sleeping with the noise. 2 hrs at night is about all I get now. Feel like cussing the company out and wanting them to look since it is intermittent. Possum how do you put pictures on? Bob took pics of the cats on his phone.
Honored Contributor

This is Sorrel, a female red panda at the Birmingham Zoo. Her keepers provide enrichment activities for her, as well as the other animals in the park. Sorrel's newest activity is painting!

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:
  1. Some people make you sick. I was looking at the news and a couple had tied up their 10 children to the bed and starving them. One escaped and got the police.Here in so cal. Have to have fridge and it is not even 1yr. Latch for light to come on wont work. Still having trouble sleeping with the noise. 2 hrs at night is about all I get now. Feel like cussing the company out and wanting them to look since it is intermittent. Possum how do you put pictures on? Bob took pics of the cats on his phone.

Renee,   Sorry you are still having so much trouble with those sounds.

To post the photos,  I would send them from Bob's phone to your email and then copy and paste them to an answer box here on this thread.  Or you could make pins out of them on Pinterest.   I am guessing Bob's phone has a share  'sign'  on those photos and you might be able to send them to Pinterest or Facebook etc.   That's how I do it.  I ususally make a pin out of the picture and if I don't want anyone else on Pinterest to use or save that pin/picture,  I delete it.  

Honored Contributor

Red Fox

Renee,  I forgot to mention that I just saw that news item about those children in California.   What is wrong with those parents?   They sound crazy or cruel or maybe both.   I hope those kids can be helped and will be able to lead normal lives as they grow older.