Fiery-throated Hummingbirds

Honored Contributor

desk into an island

Honored Contributor

Maine Coon #Cat

Honored Contributor

moon dolphins

Trusted Contributor

@snappyfrappy:  Hi , thank you for your kind wishes.  I am almost done with my test have one tomorrow and then I am having treatments on my bladder so, one down two to go. I think I will be free of appointments after the 7th of August till the end of September when I am scheduled to see my urologist see if the treatment's  helped. Fingers crossed!!

Sounds like your remodel is coming right along, know it can be a pain to live with it during the process but think of how much you are going to enjoy your new digs when it is done Priceless!!!

I feel bad we haven't heard from halfpint she must be involved in maybe her surgery recovery and Doctor appointments they take up a lot of time and energy. Hopefully we will hear from her soon that she is doing fine.

Wishing all my friends on this thead a blessed week and enjoy the weekend coming up.: heart:

Respected Contributor

Hi Silkeej, glad to hear how you are doing. I pray you get really good news from the urologist and make it through these tests and treatments without much discomfort.

It's good to keep in touch.

Yesterday I had my echo and they put the Holter monitor on me. DD took it back a little while ago. Next week I go see the cardiologist for the results of all of it.

No workers here today. It's nice for a change. Quiet. The cabinets are all in and the handles DD chose, and the new ceiling fan which is just perfect. The countertop people were here yesterday measuring and asking her how she wanted the peninsula done.

Next week they should put in the flooring. That takes 2 days. David brought the gorgeous tiles that will reface the now brick fireplace, and the gray ones for the hearth. I think it will be stunning. Have only seen pictures of the backsplash. It's marble, and will be nice.

I think I'll miss them when they aren't here at all.

I have another UTI. Had to stop at my PC doc on the way home yesterday. He put me back on Cipro, which I had already started. Glad I went. He's on a 2 week vacation that started today.

We haven't had hot water for 3 days, but now we do, so the shower felt so nice this morning. We do get spoiled with our creature comforts.

I'm concerned about halfpint also and so many others. I think of MamaS and pray when I do.

Enjoy your day and come back when you can.

snappy Smiley Happy

Hi possummink, hope all is well with your DD and your brother.

Honored Contributor