Honored Contributor

Red pandas are seriously endangered because humans are cutting down bamboo which is what the eat and are hunting them for there pelts please raise awareness by re pinning a picture of a red panda saying what I'm typing about right here thanks:

Honored Contributor

Sunset at Sea - Awesome !:

Respected Contributor

Hi possummink and all you dear friends. I have a prayer request for those who pray.

My tax preparer sent me papers to sign authorizing her to e-file my forms. I signed them and mailed them back to her days ago and she hasn't received them.

It may be because of insufficient postage. I was only supposed to return the 2 papers I signed, but I didn't know that, so I returned all the papers which have all my personal ID.

It made the envelope bulky. She had put return postage on it, and I assumed she knew how much it should be. She did if I had only sent the 2 papers. So I don't know where that envelope is, but the Lord does and I pray He will take care of it. She can still file my taxes on time, but I had also included the check for payment for her. So someone could get my bank account number also.

Thank you in advance. I am trusting the Lord to work this out.

snappy Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
  1. Hi snappy- I heard the gardener so I stopped for there was a palm tree stariting  in one of the beds I wanted him to dig it up, I haven't really made a dent in the weeds. The back yard ijs too sunny to work in. I was thinking putting mulch down and to ask the gardener to pick me up some. Bob really doesn't have a big enough car to get enough. 
  2. Sorry to hear abo ut your eyes. I hope the medicine works. Do you  have insurance by the government or other kind. That's alot of money to pay out. I h ave scan and they pay for most of mine. My eyes hurt and tear at times so I don't know what dry eyes are exactly.
  3. I am still working on my taxes. Waiting for Bob and his for I need a ride there. He has too much going since  he is retired; like cars,trucks and cycles. Was your son into these? Can't rush people when you need them. 
  4. Well that's today for me; no walk-90 it says. Again best of everything on your eyes.

Super Contributor

Snappy - What a scary situation.   The post office does odd things,  sending things to other states, etc., before delivering them.  So, hopefully that is what happened to your envelope.   Have you considered cancelling your check?  

I read about your eyes, have you started using the prescription?  Medications are very expensive now, but if it helps you, that is the important thing.   Health insurance has become very costly, and then when it doesn't cover things that is really bad.  

Honored Contributor

SPRING in the GARDEN #cat cats animals pet nature cute #by mega-ornella: from imgfave.com:

Honored Contributor

Fresh Flower:

Snappy,   I'm sorry you have to worry about the postal service mishandling your tax stuff.   Have you put a trace out on it???   I had to do that with two packages I sent home to Missouri.  I sent them Priority Express and one ended up in Kentucky and I don't know where the other one was, but the post office said that one had been delivered.  My brother told me it wasn't.   Long story short,  instead of arriving at home in 2 days which is why I paid the extra amount, they got there a week later.  Both of them.

I sent a check for $200.00 to my oil suppy people in late January,  it never arrived at their office.  It was sent to their post office box in one of their business envelopes.  I called several times and considered canceling the check, but the bank charges $35.00 for that 'service'.  The check arrived back at my house in Missouri in early March.   Don't know where it was or how it got to where??????

I will keep your request in my prayers and hope you don't have to wait as long as I did to know it's safe.   God will answer your prayers and ours so don't worry too much, though that's easier said than done. Heart

Honored Contributor

:

Honored Contributor

Yep:

Honored Contributor

35 VERY Funny Animal Pictures: