Honored Contributor

May be an image of nature, grass and tree

Honored Contributor

May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'Carl Wikinson BackyardSquirrels.com'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'Bonne Soirée Happy Evening page Ephéméride S”aso Seasonal Calendar'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says '4 Octobre page Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar'

Honored Contributor

Because I don't know how each of us accesses the forums/community......

Effective November 2, 2021.  QVC is discontinuing the Community Including the Blogs.

An Important Update: QVC's Blogs & Forums page will be going away 11/2.

"Connecting with our QVC community is everything to us—so we created a new destination for superfans (like you!) to keep the convo going & stay in the know on all things Q. Join our We #loveQVC Facebook group to find inspiration, get recommends & interact with your fellow shopping fam, hosts, and guests. So much fun awaits & we hope to see you there!"

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Goodbye my friends.  I am not a facebook user.  Thank you for the lovely photos and good thoughts here.  

Hope we will meet again on another forum someday soon.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Goodbye my friends.  I am not a facebook user.  Thank you for the lovely photos and good thoughts here.  

Hope we will meet again on another forum someday soon.

@Snoopp 

It looks like a lot of people here in the forums are going to ProBoards.

The group they're starting is called "q forum friends".  It looks to be set up much the same way as here, but it's just getting started.

To view the set up and see if you'd like to join, go to mellyg.proboards (dot) com.  Sorry, but I can't post the link exactly because they're being poofed.  I haven't signed up yet, but I probably will soon.  That looks easy to do too.

Hope to see you again somewhere soon.  The posters in this thread were a huge comfort to me when I needed it.  And they still are. ❤️

Trusted Contributor

Hi,  Everyone I heard something disturbing that QVC is shutting down the Forums.  I hope it isn't true, I will miss chatting with all of you. Has anyone heard anything about it?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

Hi,  Everyone I heard something disturbing that QVC is shutting down the Forums.  I hope it isn't true, I will miss chatting with all of you. Has anyone heard anything about it?

@Silkeej 

Yes, I'm afraid it true.  This forum will disappear November 2.

Many of us have migrated to another forum site: mellyg(dot)proboards(dot)com.  Sorry I can't give a direct link, but posters are being banned here for doing so.  Technically it's against the rules and is also considered soliciting I think, which is also against the rules.

I hope you can find your way over there.  It's set up similar to this place and not too hard to get used to.  Not quite the same, but better than losing contact with those we've come to consider "friends" over the years here.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'SOME ARE "OLD" AT 40... AND SOME WILL NEVER BE OLD.. BLESS YOU WILLIAM SHATNER -z2z- Zen Zany 2のてー!'