Honored Contributor

@possummink

It sounds like you had an eventful and fun filled trip.  And that was quite a souvenir you came home with!😆

Glad to hear that Biscuit is tolerating and even playing with Willow.  They're both young enough that I'm sure they like having a buddy to hang out with.

Wishing you a belated Happy Anniversary.🎉  I suppose we all know the mix of emotions you feel every year at this time.❤️

I'm sure you're exhausted after your trip.  But not sure how much rest you'll get with your new roommate in the house!😽

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: plant, flower, tree, outdoor and nature

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower, plant, nature and outdoor

Trusted Contributor

Oh so precious...they look like they bonded already...thank you for the picture of them.  How is Mattie doing with Willow??  Wish I knew how to post a picture of Melvin...he is a big boy...11 years old already.   Missed you a lot but am thankful you had a good time.  

Trusted Contributor

Hi Possummink:

Glad you are back, sounds like you had a wonderful trip and brought home quite a souvenir. Your Willow looks like my DGD cat Peaches.  They are so pretty with the black and white and each one is unique with their own markings.   I am sure your newest will keep you busy and love the bonding that has already happened. Have a good rest of your week. Take care of yourself and stay safeHeart

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Fincanda Cicekler

Honored Contributor

@phluphy wrote:

Oh so precious...they look like they bonded already...thank you for the picture of them.  How is Mattie doing with Willow??  Wish I knew how to post a picture of Melvin...he is a big boy...11 years old already.   Missed you a lot but am thankful you had a good time.  

@phluphy 

Phulphy,   Mattie has accepted Willow pretty well.   Willow has not 'attacked' Mattie like she does Biscuit.  She loves going after Biscuit's tail and just chasing  her and the two of them wrestling around on the carpets, sofa, everywhere.   They wear each other out!!  

Honored Contributor

Beautiful Peacock Painting

Honored Contributor