Honored Contributor

30 Of The Best Saturday Quotes To Share

Respected Contributor

Hello friends. My sister fell in the night and broke her L1 vertebra. She is in the hospital in lots of pain. On medication for that. She doesn't need surgery and will recover, but can never go back to living alone at her place.

Her special needs son is angry, scared, etc. and refuses to pack and go to his sister's. They will call the social worker on Monday to see what can be done with him now and in the future. The plan has been for him to live with his sister, but he becomes combative now at the idea.

Thank you for praying.

snappy

Super Contributor

Snappy - So sorry to hear about your sister falling.  I know she is so worried about her son, she couldn't help but be.

Hopefully something will be done on Monday.   Take care of yourself and try not to worry (easier said than done).

Honored Contributor

@snappyfrappy 

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your sister and her son.  What an awful situation for both of them, and his sister as well.

I’m sure you’re worried about all of them.  I’ll keep you all in my prayers for a happy and satisfactory outcome.

🙏🕊❤️

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@snappyfrappy 

Snappy,   I am so sorry to read about your sister's falling and getting hurt so badly.   Is her son capable at all of living on his own?   I hope that can be resolved so that your sister doesn't have to worry too much about him.  I really hope someone can reach him and get him to listen to reason.   So darn sad for all concerned.   

Sending prayers that all will be resolved soon and happily.   Take care of yourself and try not to worry too much.   Hugs and Heart

Honored Contributor

New Iris

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Berlin, Germany - Photos of the week - Pictures - CBS News

Honored Contributor

Coastal Decor | Beach Decor | Nautical Decor | Seashell Decor: Beach Sayings for the Wall

Honored Contributor

One person's trash is another girl's treasure @ The Animal Rescue Site Calvin ♥