Honored Contributor

Peacock

Honored Contributor

Lavender wreath!                                                                                                                                                      More

Honored Contributor

Herzallerliebst! Ostern kann kommen!

@LindaLatte 

Hi Linda,   Welcome to the group that no one really wants to join    I am sorry to read that you lost your husband last August.   It's not easy to have to learn to live without our DH,  but somehow and in our own time and way,  we pick up the pieces of our life and go on.   It's be 20 years for me since my Charlie went home to Heaven.   I still dream of him and wonder what life would be like now if,  such a big meaning for a little word. 

I'm glad you found us and look forward to seeing you here whenever you can be here    Stay safe!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Persis Clayton Weirs

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: widows thread

[ Edited ]

@LindaLatte 

Welcome to the thread.  But I’m sorry that you’re here because your husband passed. 

It’s been a year for me, so I’m still a newbie in this unwanted arena.  I’d like to say it gets easier with time, but I don’t think that’s true.  I think it just gets “different”, at least for me.  I miss my husband with every fiber of my being every minute of every day.  But, if I do say so myself, I’ve become stronger and more capable since I’ve been on my own.  I’m doing so many things that I never thought I could when he was here with me simply because now I’m forced to.  I keep reminding myself this is just a temporary separation.

Please come and join us at any time.  @possummink keeps our spirits up with her lovely, cute, and sometimes funny pictures.  If you have something to share, or just need some advice or a shoulder (or two) to cry on, these ladies are always ready to respond.  Or just lurk.  I know for a long time I just couldn’t post, and even now, some days I just need to read without responding.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

❤️🕊🙏

Esteemed Contributor
  • I keep everything in that one bag. Usually it is in the den where the tv is. Got new keys but hard to open for not adjusted yet. Son want to put in new knobs but I am waiting to get used to the new keys-they suppose to fit the same. Tore the rooms apart and can't believe no sight. My anxiety isn't the best now. Hope you all don't go through this. Thank you for your good thoughts. Waiting for a new visa for I charge everything.
Honored Contributor

@halfpint1   My goodness—I cant believe your things are still missing.  That certainly is a mystery.  Do you think that your bag could have gotten knocked underneath or behind some furniture where you can’t see?  Or maybe one of your kitties was playing with it and dragged it somewhere.  Or is it possible the last time you had it was with Bob and it’s still in his car?  Even outside—maybe you set your things down to get in the house and your bag got pushed behind a bush or something.

I know how you feel.  When I lose something and look everywhere and still can’t find it, I think to myself, “This is silly.  It has to be somewhere!”  

I’m thinking of you.  And hoping and praying that your items turn up soon.  In the meantime, please try not to get too upset.  I know—that’s hard to do.

❤️🕊🙏

Honored Contributor

By Racey Helps