Puppy Spring Day

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: house and outdoor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower and plant

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Hi Snappy:

So sorry to hear about your half sister, even though you were not close as a family its always sad to lose a family member. I will pray for her family that God gives them strength during this stressful time.  Glad to hear your Sister is doing well, seems her attitude is postive and that is very helpful plus she has wonderful support which is always very important. Keeping her in my prayers for a complete recovery and happy life. I hope you have a blessed week friend. Think of you often and always glad to see your post. Heart

Honored Contributor

@snappyfrappy 

My condolences also on the loss of your half sister.  Family is still family, close or no.  And it must have been difficult for you to have to tell your sister, considering her own health situation.

But it is good news that your sister is doing so well.  Thoughts and prayers...

🙏🕊❤️

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thank you for thinking of me, the flood is in my city, but my house is not near it, nor is any of my families.

It has been a long winter, and I am so glad spring is finally here (at least I hope so).  Today was cold, damp, and cloudy.

Snappy -  thinking of you and your family.  Take care of yourself.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: bird, outdoor, water and nature

Honored Contributor

Re: widows thread

[ Edited ]

@10grands wrote:

Thank you for thinking of me, the flood is in my city, but my house is not near it, nor is any of my families.

It has been a long winter, and I am so glad spring is finally here (at least I hope so).  Today was cold, damp, and cloudy.

Snappy -  thinking of you and your family.  Take care of yourself.

Happy First Day Of Spring! Happy Vernal Equinox! - News banner cat happy spring meme spring vernal equinox

@10grands 

Hi 10grands, It's good to see your post and know that you and your family is safe from the awful flooding that's hitting so many of the Midwestern states.   There are roads flooded here, a bit north of me, closer to the two rivers, Mississippi and Missouri,  Some of the river towns near here are flooded and more water is heading this way from snowmelt upriver along both river basins.  

It was cool and damp here today, just a bit of rain last night.   Luckily the clouds moved out late this afternoon and we were able to see the beautiful full super moon tonight.  It was spectacular as it rose above the horizon behind our trees and the woods. 

Take good care and have a beautiful and warmer Spring. Heart