Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone seen a post from Snappy. I usually see her sooner. Hope she is ok and her sister too.

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: sky, cloud, ocean, twilight, outdoor, nature and water

Honored Contributor

Фотографии ВЗРОСЛЫХ мейн кунов (от 3 лет и старше)

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Scottish Terrier in the Flowers More

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: plant, flower, nature and outdoor

Respected Contributor

Hello, halfpint. Sorry I'm not here often. I'm having more aches and it's harder to breathe when I walk even a few steps.

I saw the doc on Tuesday. He's trying to get an authorization for me to see the oral surgeon who diagnosed me with TMJ several years ago. I'm sort of casting out a net looking for what is wrong.

I have started wearing my splint again at night. It's something I can do.

My sister has her last chemo treatment on the 28th and after that the 6 daily shots for her immune system. Then they will do a scan in July to see if the cancer has returned anywhere. I'm so thankful she has come this far and is doing so well.

My DD#1 is in surgery right now, having a torn ligament in her hip repaired and 2 bone spurs filed down so they won't click when she walks. She was taken in at 11:30 and it's a 4-5 hour operation.

Praying for her.

Hope you are okay. I'm sure you like the sunshine today.

Maybe you can get out for a little walk and enjoy it.

snappy Heart

Honored Contributor

Sending a HUG! God bless you M. Ly

Snappy,   Sending prayers and healing thoughts for your daughter.  I hope the surgery is a complete success and that she heals quickly.    

I sure do know what TMJ is.  After the fall I took with one of my horses that resulted in nerve damage to the left side of my face, I started getting those awful nerve pain jolts every now and then.   Mine don't come often, but when they do, the pain is excruciating and so intense.   I never know what triggers it.  It's just random for me.   My face was paralyzed for a time only on the left side due to the damage from that fall with my horse.  I also had a fractured skull and ruptured eardrum.   Those two things weren't diagnosed till the paralysis set in and my dad sent me to  a neurologist.   I was lucky with that fall as it could have been a lot worse for my horse and for me.  I ended up laying under some barb wire fencing. If I landed in it, who knows~~~.

I hope you can get relief from that TMJ.   I do know in severe cases the surgeons will cut a nerve  in the temple area.  That's not the best thing, but it relieves the pain.  I don't know of any medication that can help ease the terrible pain that occurs when the nerves in that area start the contracting or jolting pain.  Feels like an electrical shock that just goes on and on and on.  There's a name that many people call TMJ,  it's the "suicide disease".  I guess many people that have it all the time are almost driven to that extreme measure.  

I hope you feel better and keep you and your sister in my prayers.   I hope she's doing ok.   Take good care and be safe.Heart

Waving to all my friends here.   I hope you have a lovely Spring weekend and that all is going good for you.  It's been cool for a couple of days, which I love, but it's supposed to go back up into the 80ies this Sunday and stay there for a while. Boo!!!!   Need rain too.  It's so dry though we did have some showers a couple of days back. Heart

Honored Contributor

Foto

Honored Contributor

Easter Decor