Honored Contributor

Google Image Result for http://img.izismile.com/img/img5/20121221/640/these_funny_animals_1109_640_14.jpg

Honored Contributor

Ailurus fulgens — or Red Panda

Honored Contributor

red panda (Ailurus fulgens)

Respected Contributor

Hello, halfpint. I wasn't here yesterday. My son and DDIL were here. She had knee replacement last week and had been out interviewing 2 ladies for work she needs them to do. She is doing well. Her PT starts tomorrow.

Yes, I sleep like a rock. I'm a nightowl so bedtime for me is somewhere between midnight and one in the morning. Last night I slept more than 9 hours without even getting up.

It was raining which always makes me happy. I'm blessed in so many ways. Being able to sleep is something I appreciate. I never nap during the day.

It's nice that Sandy is getting more tame and trusting you to pet her. I know that's taken a long time and patience. You are a good kitty mom.

snappy Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

halfpint, you have friends here! We care about you and love reading anything you have to say. Sorry you don't have family, but very grateful you have Bob. Can you walk to the library or a coffee shop where you might meet some people who would like to have someone to talk with? There are lots of lonely people out there. I hope you can connect with someone. But, we are here....

snappyHeart

Respected Contributor

hi possummink, you have really been busy. So glad you were safe driving in what sounds like dangerous conditions. It's so nice that you had fun seeing family members and catching up with their lives. I'm so sorry about little Keagen being ill and having to be in the hospital. It's terrible to see them suffer. He must be better since they let him go home.

Little kids bounce back early from illnesses.

We had rain last night. It was so wonderful. We may get more this week, but today is sunny and clear. It's in the low 60s today.

My sister seems to be doing well. She had a shot yesterday and another today. Four more in this series. They have her take a Tylenol and a Zyrtec about an hour before the shots to help prevent the join pain. She's had 4 treatments now out of what was to be 6.

She is so brave.

My son had a job close to us yesterday so he dropped my DDIL off here to visit. She had knee replacement surgery last week. She was walking with a cane. She also uses the walker. Today she was to see the doctor and tomorrow PT starts.

Do enjoy your evening...

snappy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to read about all your families health problems. Pray everyone gets better soon. 

Snappy no night person here. Wish I could sleep half as long and not wake up.

When at my doctors appointment I mentioned my little finger locking up and the hard time getting it back up. I guess he remembered so a letter came in and he wants an xray taken.

Boy that wind was nasty on my walk today--BRRR.

It will be in the 40's in the morning.

I was looking at my favorite shoes for walking here-Skechers so I had to call up. They had cat heads all over them-Bob's the name. 

Feb 14 will be 2 years that my husband passed away.

Well goodnight ladies-sweet dreams.

Super Contributor

Tomorrow will be hard.   

Our weather has been terrible,  almost of week of snow and temperatures not even getting into the teens.   Today it was finally warm enough to start to melt some.   I stay in as I am so afraid of falling.   Businesses do not always take care of walks, etc.

I am also a night person, and stay up reading.   

Hope you all have a nice Valentine's Day.

Honored Contributor

V Day