Honored Contributor

The Paniolo Guest Ranch Tucson.  Desert saguaro cactus

Honored Contributor

Owl Majestic Ones m

Honored Contributor

«Незатейливый букет»: добрые и уютные фотоработы Натальи Тихомировой - Ярмарка Мастеров - ручная работа, handmade

Hi Snappy and Friends,   It's been nice weather here for the past few days.   Highs in the high 70ies and low 80ies with low humidity.   Tomorrow the humidity and temps will rebound to the 90ies.  

My daughter is doing better, drinking lots of fluids, but I don't think the stone has passed yet.  I sure wish it would go away fast.  We're leaving for Florida tomorrow night around midnight.   I'd rather stay home, but love seeing my son and his family.  My brother has been doing ok, but mentioned diarrhea and some upchucking again.   I am concerned and am going to have our brother checking up on him daily.   My daughter will be back here on July 9th.   She checks up on him often too.

You will soon be cuddling that sweet little girl for sure, Snappy.  What a blessing for all of you.   I am going to be a great grandma too, only in November.  My oldest GD, is having a baby boy.  Her fiance is a nice young guy, but I think they're way too young.  But what do I know.  Things are so different these days than when I was a young one.   

I'm sorry you are having such pain with your eyes.    Do you used drops for the dryness?    How can your corneas be a mess?   It's not like you can scratch them other than an injury.   I try to be so careful with my eyes, especially as I've gotten older and my vision has gotten blurrier(?) plus the cataract surgery and now a 'floater'.   I hope your doctor can help you in some way and get rid of the pain for you.  Good news though, that your latest lab tests were normal.  That's a big relief I'm sure.

I'm glad your daughter is healing well from her arm surgery.  That's got to be such a painful experience.  And not being able to shower, I'd be nuts.  Plastic bags would be used for me, I'm sure.Cat Very Happy  

The last time we bought a new fridge, we got a Samsung.   We are very happy with it so far and it was highly rated by Consumer Report.   

Guess I need to close this and do some more packing or trying to.  Not much in the mood for it.    

Take good care and if I don't post for a day or so, it's because I'm on the road or sleeping to catch up with losing sleep tomorrow night driving straight through to Florida, over 1000 miles.    Stay cool and safe!!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Dew Crystal Purple Daisy

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: ocean, sky, cloud, outdoor, nature and water

Honored Contributor

[]* Making a Splash: the Water-loving Turkish Van | photo source: Warren Photographic

Phulphy,   I think this is a Turkish Van kitty.   I hope all is going well with you and with Melvin.   I wish I could find a short clip of a Turkish Van kitty swimming.   I've seen them on various sites, but they were too long to copy and paste here. Heart

Take good care and give Melvin some tummy rubs, head bonks and gentle hugs for me. Heart

Honored Contributor

Sivota (Epirus), Greece | Photographer: Adela Hriscu.  OK I'm biased because my Lily is a Turkish Van mix, but I think this is one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, Possumm that is a Turkish Van kitten...wish I knew how to put a picture of Melvin online.  Not too savy with that.

I read where your headed to Fla., have a safe trip, it's a treat to be able to visit your Son and Gkids too.  Stay well.

He does give head bonks every day...love him soooo much.

Trusted Contributor

The next picture is about the size of Melvin, big boy....thanks so much for your pictures, try every day to take a look.  Your the best!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Hi possummink, I guess you are on the way to FL now. I prayed for you and really hope your DD has passed that stone. Must be very painful.

I wish you didn't have to bounce back and forth, but I know you want to spend time with all your family. I hope your brother gets better. Glad the other one is near to check on him.

My GS's wife went to the hospital this morning for a bed side ultra sound. The baby was still breech, so they did a C section and she is here! She was 7 lbs. 11 ozs. Don't know how long. Looks very fair. Almost bald, but a little blonde looking fuzz here and there.

Her eyes are closed in the picture. Looks like she has a small nose and a large mouth and puffy cheeks. I cried and cried. She's beautiful and I hope we can get out to see her while the mom is in the hospital. Don't know how long they keep them after a section.

My GS sent a picture of himself in PINK scrubs. He must be thrilled to death. I know his wife didn't want surgery, but it had to be.

I have an appointment with the cardiologist for June 11. It's just for a consultation. Then I have to wait until I get authorization for an echo.

DD#1 was able to take a shower today and is happy about that. Her hubby washed her hair yesterday.

The corneas get pitted from the dry eye lid scraping against them. Yes, I use LOTS of eye drops. I'm on Retain which i order through Amazon. About $20 a box which lasts a week. Pricy, but it's my vision and important. I've tried Restasis and Xiidra with no results that were good. Tear duct plugs help, but my body is recognizing them as foreign objects now and pushing them out.

I hope you enjoy your time in FL.

snappy Smiley Happy