Esteemed Contributor

i had to get a new computer. it is differtent so i hope i can get use to it--i was told it is easier to use so i will see.--a chrome -if anyone knows how to make the print bigger and darker please let me know.--my eyes will thank you.

Respected Contributor

Hi possummink, it's in the 60s with sunshine out here. Got out to the store and the car drove itself through the *bucks where I got a frap. Didn't have the one I wanted, so settled for the caramel which I prefer mostly.

Got the gift card for my family person. Stir fry vegetables for dinner. We have some chicken tenders we can have. Healthful.

I think Cuddl duds are so comfy and nice. Don't have much need for them here, so when it's cool enough,I try to wear them and enjoy. Been using the fireplace the last 2 evenings. So nice and warm and comforting.

Are you going to FL for Christmas? Seems to me you do that. Quite a climate change.

You are at home both places, but I think your heart is there in MO.

Once Thanksgiving is over, Christmas seems just around the corner. Glad I've done my shopping. Do need to wrap a few things. Don't intend to send out cards this year, although I got one in today's mail.

Love the picture of the gingerbread house made mostly from M&Ms. I told DD that I think we should make one next year. Never have done that.

Enjoy your evening,

snappy

karuna, I continue to pray for you and love you, also DannysWife. And MamaS, I never forget you either. Please let us know if you read here. We miss you.

Respected Contributor

Hi halfpint. Glad you got a new computer.

If you look at the top of the reply space, you will see where you can choose the font size. Just click on it and numbers will appear. I chose 4 for this post. If you want it larger, go up. Then you will see the "B". That means bold. Click on it and your type will be darker like this.

I know very little about how these technical things work, but did figure that out. Glad it helps you. Bobbi sue has trouble reading, so I post this size for her. Hope she can get a new computer for Christmas and come back. We miss her.

I've never had a chrome, but they use them at DD's school. At least in her classroom. Small ones for each child.

Hope you are feeling better.

snappy Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks snappy I idn't understand at first. i don't recall it was like this. see if it continues or do you have to do it all the time. I like it.

Honored Contributor

Colorado Lifestyle | What to do in Colorado | tubing | colorful colorado | moutains | snow | winter | colorado photography | Colorado love | Colorado Camera Club | The Mile High City | Denver | Schomp BMW:

Honored Contributor

Related image

Honored Contributor

NAME-National Association of Miniature Enthusiasts:

I know it's early for Christmas trees and decorations, but I've got a lot of them and now that it's December,  the Autumn ones seem kind of out of place or time.  

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

funniest dog memes ever - Google Search: