Esteemed Contributor

Clothes recently. I got some pants or leggings that should of been medium and can hardly get them on. No use sending them back. Live and learn. 

I liked d and c alot but it seemed like it was a tunic--It was on sale. I look at the specials and maybe that is why. He is getting too expensive.keep keep or throw away.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: why I keep or throw away

Sorry --computer moved. It was suppose to go what do yo u do with clothes not right.

Honored Contributor

I return them if I can.  If not, I donate them.

I pay for online purchases with PayPal.  They will refund my return shipping charges up to 12 times in a calendar year up to $30 for each return.  In essence, I get to do returns for free.

Valued Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

Clothes recently. I got some pants or leggings that should of been medium and can hardly get them on. No use sending them back. Live and learn. 

I liked d and c alot but it seemed like it was a tunic--It was on sale. I look at the specials and maybe that is why. He is getting too expensive.keep keep or throw away.

@halfpint1 Donate to charity.

Honored Contributor

Twelve packages in a year would barely touch what I return.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I return clothes that don't work for me.  If I didn't return them I would donate them.  I would never just throw clothes away.  Someone could use them.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

Heartbroken because my beloved fedEx Return Saver program was just terminated!

Was $50.00/year for unlimited returns anywhere. Print return labels from home.

They did refund my entire annual fee, but still. They clearly operated at a loss with my Q returns.

I will now return multiple items in the same pkg with the Q return label. 

I never, ever throw clothes away! Return, donate or donate old, bulk items to local recycling fundraisers.

Esteemed Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Heartbroken because my beloved fedEx Return Saver program was just terminated!

Was $50.00/year for unlimited returns anywhere. Print return labels from home.

They did refund my entire annual fee, but still. They clearly operated at a loss with my Q returns.

I will now return multiple items in the same pkg with the Q return label. 

I never, ever throw clothes away! Return, donate or donate old, bulk items to local recycling fundraisers.

@queendiva , I've read where posters have had problems returning multiple items in one bag.

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter : thank you.

I usually return multiple items in one pkg with my own label. I will pay extra close attention, as always, to how my returns are credited. Around the past Christmas holidays I was on the phone with CS for 30 minutes to straighten out six months' worth of returns for which I was improperly credited. QVC owed me almost $50.00!

Esteemed Contributor

I would return the item.  I'd rather get a few dollars back than nothing at all.  If for some reason I chose not to return, I would donate to Goodwill.  I would never throw new clothing away.