Esteemed Contributor

Clothes recently. I got some pants or leggings that should of been medium and can hardly get them on. No use sending them back. Live and learn. 

I liked d and c alot but it seemed like it was a tunic--It was on sale. I look at the specials and maybe that is why. He is getting too expensive.keep keep or throw away.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: why I keep or throw away

Sorry --computer moved. It was suppose to go what do yo u do with clothes not right.

Honored Contributor

I return them if I can.  If not, I donate them.

I pay for online purchases with PayPal.  They will refund my return shipping charges up to 12 times in a calendar year up to $30 for each return.  In essence, I get to do returns for free.

Valued Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

Clothes recently. I got some pants or leggings that should of been medium and can hardly get them on. No use sending them back. Live and learn. 

I liked d and c alot but it seemed like it was a tunic--It was on sale. I look at the specials and maybe that is why. He is getting too expensive.keep keep or throw away.

@halfpint1 Donate to charity.

Honored Contributor

Twelve packages in a year would barely touch what I return.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I return clothes that don't work for me.  If I didn't return them I would donate them.  I would never just throw clothes away.  Someone could use them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Heartbroken because my beloved fedEx Return Saver program was just terminated!

Was $50.00/year for unlimited returns anywhere. Print return labels from home.

They did refund my entire annual fee, but still. They clearly operated at a loss with my Q returns.

I will now return multiple items in the same pkg with the Q return label. 

I never, ever throw clothes away! Return, donate or donate old, bulk items to local recycling fundraisers.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Heartbroken because my beloved fedEx Return Saver program was just terminated!

Was $50.00/year for unlimited returns anywhere. Print return labels from home.

They did refund my entire annual fee, but still. They clearly operated at a loss with my Q returns.

I will now return multiple items in the same pkg with the Q return label. 

I never, ever throw clothes away! Return, donate or donate old, bulk items to local recycling fundraisers.

@queendiva , I've read where posters have had problems returning multiple items in one bag.

Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter : thank you.

I usually return multiple items in one pkg with my own label. I will pay extra close attention, as always, to how my returns are credited. Around the past Christmas holidays I was on the phone with CS for 30 minutes to straighten out six months' worth of returns for which I was improperly credited. QVC owed me almost $50.00!

Honored Contributor

I would return the item.  I'd rather get a few dollars back than nothing at all.  If for some reason I chose not to return, I would donate to Goodwill.  I would never throw new clothing away.