Regular Contributor

she hasnt been on air

Honored Contributor

Re: where is jackie gonzales

@Razzle dazzle1234 wrote:

she hasnt been on air

I recall someone saying something about Jackie leaving or taking a short leave or something because there was a discussion about whether they meant Jackie the model or Jackie the hostess but I do not recall the rhyme or reason.

Respected Contributor

She's been out regarding health problems but does not comment on specifics.   Her FB says she will be back soon but did not give an exact date.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

It's been posted that she has a vitamin deficiency.  You can do a search on her name and check the other threads.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Super Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Kim:  Since it is obvious that some people are concerned about Jackie, it might have been appropriate if you could have just posted a sentence to let us know if Jackie is okay.  No, I do NOT want you to post details - but a reassurance to posters, rather than ignoring their concerns, might have been well received.

Frequent Contributor

Jackie is dealing with health issues but is active on her Facebook page and promises to be back.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember her saying on her Facebook page many months ago that she was suffering from Vitamin D deficiency. I don't know if that still holds true but that is what she has posted. I know we have had no update on her condition but hope she is doing better.

Honored Contributor

I do not think that Jacque would be absent for this long for a vitamin d problem. As far as QVC commenting in any form it would be inappropriate because of Hippa laws. Jacque tends to tell viewers what is going on after the fact. I miss her on air, but she has complete control of what viewers are told. 

Honored Contributor

She has been gone for a long time and a vitamin deficiency probably is not all that is going on.I hope that whatever it is she gets well and returns to the Q.