Respected Contributor

As was said upthread, you seem to have issues with many of lyour neighbors, so now might be a good time to consider moving to a senior home where you can be secure and safe.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Besides all this other excellent advice to file a report and to not engage with this person at all again.. this can be one sign of dementia.

If you suspect this is a sudden change in him, since you are somewhat familiar with him; if you know his family, you may want to make at least one of them aware of this crude behavior. He needs help, and others need to be protected from him. 

Indecent exposure can and does escalate sometimes- even in nursing homes. This guy is wandering around freely. He now knows the layout of your home, too. I hope you have a good home security system. 

Honored Contributor

I am really wondering about this poster, she has terrible neighbors she has said ,now this, no reply from her about calling police,as we have all said, could this be just to get more attention?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover

In my last post I mentioned Law Enforcement. You should at the very least file a police report. You do not have to press charges, but the Police will have this on record, just in case something else should occur with this ®√π∆#@k!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest

I hope not. Just making these types of claims, even anonymously online, does neither gender anything positive. It can make my gender look bad, while at the same time, possibly diminish the seriousness of your gender. Too serious of an allegation if it is done just to garner attention.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@goldensrbest

I hope not. Just making these types of claims, even anonymously online, does neither gender anything positive. It can make my gender look bad, while at the same time, possibly diminish the seriousness of your gender. Too serious of an allegation if it is done just to garner attention.

hckynut(john)

I hope not also.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

Sorry those who disagreed with what I stated. You are wrong. Watch any of the shows covering crime. Watch your local news. Serial rapists and those who murder after assaulting always seem to have started out with things like flashing or peeping, and then escalated. Kind of like serial killers often start out torturing and killing animals. Don’t agree? No prob. Facts are facts. She is in danger by being anywhere near this person. I have stated my piece. Cheers!

Honored Contributor

Call the police NOW.

Respected Contributor
@shortbreadlover wrote:

a person that i thought i could trust came into my hme and we were chatting.  the next thing i know, he exposed himself to me.  i told him to get out and never ever come back.  he later told me he was sorry for being such a jerk.  i told him that if he ever did t hat again, i would press charges.  we were talking about nothing of a sexual nature and  i did nothing to lead him on.  he lives close to me so i am really upset.  but i will press charges if he ever sets foot in my yard again.  now when ever he spots me , tires to be nice and i just go inside.

The area I highlighted just struck me oddly.  I can't tell from the way posted if that conversation took place at the time of the incident or later.  The man obviously has a problem and he seems to be aware of it, embarrassed by his inability to control it and I hope he is receiving treatment.   But what he did is considered a crime.

Respected Contributor

There is no doubt the only thing to have done was file a police report.  I would also request a restraining order so he legally can't come near me or talk to me.  What were you thinking letting him go so he can do this over and over?