Trusted Contributor

last tuesday and he said that muy eye ios healing great.  hehad to put oil in place of the gas buble and i have to let it heal until aug then he will remove the oil.  at that time, i will knowjust how much vision i will get back, but from the limited sight that i have now in  left eye, it will be abaout 90%.  i am hoping for that much.

he did tell me that this was avery srious eye operation and he did not tell we before he  did not tell me before because he did not want me to worry.

but i am counting the days until aug.this is really getting to me. but if this is what it takes, then  i wil;l just  do the best thati can do.

i caan not fly or leave the salt lake valley. any travel to a higher elevation will put pressure on my eye and may cause it to tear again .  if am so tired of sleeping only on my right side but that is to keep it from tearing and help it to heal properly

Trusted Contributor

@shortbreadlover   Praying for you to have a speedy and full recovery.  Take good care.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover   So sorry for the problems you are having- sending healing prayers to you that your recovery goes well and fast.

Esteemed Contributor

Hang in there. Everyday that passes brings you one day closer to complete recovery.💐

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover 

Sending Love Light and prayers.jpeg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Happy to hear that things are going well.  Try not to focus on it.  Relax.  Follow your doctor's orders and live your life.  

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover   Goodness. You had a more serious surgery for a retinal detachment, not just a tear.

A family friend has this surgery a couple of years ago.  It is serious.  He has regained his sight, but it took a while.

Please follow all of the doctor's orders and don't do anything that you are not supposed to do.  Take good care of yourself.

I am praying that you have a good outcome.

Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover 

Hey neighbor.   I'm in Salt Lake also, the Taylorsville area.

I hope everything goes well with your eye.  We do have some great surgeons here.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover, please take good care of yourself and follow your Dr.'s instructions. I know it takes a great deal of patience for recovery but everyday you get closer to the goal line.