Esteemed Contributor

wallet and all found after a long look

son decided to look under the sofa again. Funny thing I was on hold for over a hour to make an appointment for another id card. Well I found my marriage certificate and birth one to prove who I am. 2 places wanted to see it. He likes to go to thrift shops. I hadn't been to one in a couple of months. I found a D and C brand new - for a $1.49.I had to buy it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: wallet and all found after a long look

@halfpint1 

I’m happy you found your missing items.

Great buy on your top also.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad that you have found your missing items.

I recently couldn't find my wallet.

As it turned out, I had left it at work. Fortunatly, one of my co-workers had put it in my locker.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@halfpint1  Since these were found under the sofa, I would suggest putting them more in plain view so you can find them when you need them.

Valued Contributor

I recently returned from the grocery store without my purse.  I accidentally left it in the cart, which I had returned to the cart corral in the parking lot.  Luckily, right after I left a lady saw the purse and turned it in to customer service. I was so lucky!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

get a Tile tracker 

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 @So happy that your wallet is found.Try to always put it in the same place each time so you won’t have to hunt the house down again.you must be feeling very relieved.

Honored Contributor

Glad to hear you found your wallet; 6+ weeks is a long time for it to be missing.   

Honored Contributor

It is scary when you think you have lost your purse or wallet, always such a relief when found.

Frequent Contributor

Great feeling to find lost things. Good idea to keep them always in the same place so it's harder to misplace imho.