Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover  It sounds like you are making great progress for better vision.  How long did the doctors say it will take for the swelling to go down? 

You are brave for having this done, and I'm praying that you will have a healthy and beautiful 2020.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Though the year has been one with difficulties with your eye remember, you have gotten through it and have made progress. This is another step you take in your recovery.

Stay strong, believe, and although you may be anxious and discouraged, you have come so very far and have endured so much.

I believe 2020 will be better.

Bless you, and always know there are so many of us here praying and thinking of you as you go on this journey.

Happy New Year!

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover We are all here all of the time.  No life is an easy road.  We just hold hands.Smiley Happy

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover   Ever since you mentioned your eye issues I've been cycling a flameless candle on your behalf.  Catholics are big on candles and my ceilings would be black from soot if I used real candles for all the prayers I have going.  It has to be incredibly frightening and stressful to take a step forward and then take a step back in your recovery.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@shortbreadloverI just clicked your name and wrote to you on another post.  I hope you will read it.  I will go back and read about your eye problem.

I also have an on going eye problem and it is no fun my friend!  I send prayers & blessings to you and know what you mean about your dogs.  My pic is our little jack russel/dashound and she keeps us both going, unconditional love Heart  There's nothing better!

Cathy