Trusted Contributor

i hada shot in my eye on dec 18,2019 and i am getting back a lot more vision.  but it will take a while for all of the swellig to go down.  i am lookng at another  eye surgery if the shots down't work.

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry for what you're going thru.  Praying all is well soon.Heart

Super Contributor

How scary! My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Honored Contributor

My friend's husband had that done at different times to both of his eyes.

He had diabetes.  Problems with his eyes was because of the diabetes.

It really helped him be able to see.

I hope you do as well as he did.  Take care, thinking of you.

Honored Contributor

Wishing you the best outcome.

You have been through much, and have been so brave.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

thank you for all of your prayers and kind thoughts.  i am not as brave as i seem.  i  i have cried andcried over this.  there have been a few times(with all the other probems i have had this year)that i have considered sucide.  but i won't becuase of my dogs and what would happen to them.

ithasbeen a very long and difficult year  for me. and i am grateful that the posters hear haveresponded to me

Frequent Contributor

@shortbreadloverI hope the shots work for you and also so glad you didn't end your life.  It sounds like you are a loving and caring person or else you wouldn't have such concern for your dogs and their welfare if you were to leave this earth suddenly.  Please keep reaching out to others to help feel connected.  BTW - I don't know you but I think you ARE BRAVE.  You are doing what needs to be done despite fear and doubts.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@shortbreadlover   I hope and pray that your eye will get better soon! 
  Your dogs can help you when you feel depressed. Just rub their ears, they understand. My dogs and I help each other. 
   And, if the dogs don't listen you can talk to us, we care!

Valued Contributor

Hugs to you@shortbreadlover!  I always read your posts and am happy when things are improving.  I can't imagine how difficult this has been, but please never give up hope, you're in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

It is wonderful that your vision is coming back.  You have had a real long haul to get this far and you get an A for forging ahead when things were bad.

I will pray that you do not need another surgery and that you continue to improve in the coming year.

I am wishing many blessing for you and your fur babies.