Respected Contributor

Re: uodate to i am at my wit's end

@shortbreadlover   ~  {{{HeartHeartHeart}}}

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover @I am happy to find this post ..was k8nd of worried about you,well okay really worried..Stay strong but always ask for help if you need it.We all need some bolstering every now and then.Hugs.

Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover , thank you so much for the update.  i am so glad to hear that you are feeling better.   i pray that you'll always feel safe enough to come here and vent when you need to.  (actually, i'd pray that we ALL feel safe enough to come here for some loving support when we need it!)

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover  I'm glad you could tell others how you were feeling. It helps to let it all out sometimes. And I'd bet you'd be surprised at how many other people feel or have felt the same way you've been feeling. I'm glad you are feeling a bit better today.

Trusted Contributor

You've got what it takes!

So glad you have a new perspective.

Truly, what a difference a day makes!

Esteemed Contributor

I am very happy to hear that you are feeling better today.  

Sometimes everything just crashes down on us at night, and I am sure you know that you have many friends here who care about you.

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover wrote:

but you just pick yourself up and dust yourself off and go on.

@shortbreadlover 

That has always been the best option for me. You live long enough, we all have been there, and for many different reasons.  Glad you have a better outlook on life. I have found Optimism, regardless of how serious the circumstances, has always been my best friend. Always a glimmer of light at the end of a seamlessly never ending tunnel.

My best to you,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover , 

I am glad you are feeling better today. You are on my prayer list.. Remember that you are braver, and stronger than you think. 

131142-You-re-Braver-Than-You-Believe.jpg

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover   Thank you for the update.  Many of us were worried. 

Yes, life is often about picking ourselves up and facing the next day.  I like to remember what my dad often said to me...”keep your chin up”.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️