Trusted Contributor

uodate to i am at my wit's end

first, i want to thank each and everyone of you for the caring and great advice that you offered.

i was at a very lowpoint last night  .  life just seemed to be overwhelming.  everything that i touched seemed to go wrong

life seems different today.  i know i can go on .  i think it was just that it is memorial day, the lost promotion and my eye all combined just got to me.

but you just pick yourself up and dust yourself off and go on.

Respected Contributor

Re: uodate to i am at my wit's end

@shortbreadlover 

I am so glad that you are feeling a bit better today!  Life is just so difficult sometimes and it does feel overwhelming.  I will be praying for you!  

There are many of us here that care for you!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I'm very glad you reached out to us and glad you're okay.

Super Contributor

Shortbreadlover,  Thank you for the update.   Wishing you the best!  Tallgal

Trusted Contributor

thanks so much means the world to me

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I was just trying to find your first thread when I found this one. I didn’t have time to respond this morning. I’m so glad you are doing better today.  Sometimes we’re strong, sometimes not when things pile up, but not too many women are tough all the time. 

You are on my prayer list.

Esteemed Contributor

@shortbreadlover  Thank you for the update.  I am so glad that things seem so much better today.  Things generally look better in daylight.  Please continue to let us know how you are doing.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover I'm so glad to hear that you feel better and are doing ok today!

I often think of "tears at night, joy comes in the morning."

I know it isn't always the night but sometimes the long late and tired nights can be overwhelming when the day has gone all wrong.

I'm glad we were here and you reached out to help get you thru the night.

Those nights and mornings always help me to remember when things are bleak, that things do change, the sun in our lives does come up again.

I hope tomorrow is better again also!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover  So glad to read your post this afternoon, I was wondering if you were feeling any better today.

I've found that if I sleep on it, it always seems better in the morning.

As before, you can always reach out to the group here, since many have good advice and experience in just about anything medical you can think of.  I can't tell you how much I've learned from others on this site.  Going to a doctor is always the preferred method, but not everyone has the ability to run to a doctor, so reading others experiences is appreciated and helpful.

Glad to read you are doing OK, and believe me, ALL of us have had to pick ourselves up at one point, and carry on.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor

Bless Your Heart you-go-girl-luigi-racco - Edited.jpg HeartWoman Happy