Regular Contributor

hi all foodeds  Let say  @Jill_Bauer Did a good filling in for  my friend  today  at 12 Pm

Respected Contributor

I'm definitely not a foodie - I dislike the name intensely - makes people sound like piggies!

But that being said, I really enjoyed Jill today .   I can't watch the other host because of the silliness, but Jill did a major job filling in.  She gave me a few chuckles when she proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that she doesn't own a Ninja, but she pulled it off beautifully.. Thanks, Jill, for a very enjoyable kitchen show.

I also enjoyed Stacy (I think that's her name) who did a kitchen show early A.M. The pup heard his arch enemy (a old possum) outside and wanted to go out at 4:30, so I was up very early.  She did a great job with her show. She could do a prime time kitchen show and handle it very well.

All in all, I've had a wonderful day being able to watch, and enjoy, two really good kitchen shows.  I did order a few things, too.  A rare Sunday for me.

Contributor

I always enjoy Jill's shows.  Always glad when she fills in for David.

I have been recording Stacy's overnight kitchen shows.  I enjoy them, espically when she works with Lisa Gleeson.

Honored Contributor

I agree.  Lisa Gleason is easier to take than Tara.

Honored Contributor

I also agree that Jill is a great host.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I'm definitely not a foodie - I dislike the name intensely - makes people sound like piggies!

But that being said, I really enjoyed Jill today .   I can't watch the other host because of the silliness, but Jill did a major job filling in.  She gave me a few chuckles when she proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that she doesn't own a Ninja, but she pulled it off beautifully.. Thanks, Jill, for a very enjoyable kitchen show.

I also enjoyed Stacy (I think that's her name) who did a kitchen show early A.M. The pup heard his arch enemy (a old possum) outside and wanted to go out at 4:30, so I was up very early.  She did a great job with her show. She could do a prime time kitchen show and handle it very well.

All in all, I've had a wonderful day being able to watch, and enjoy, two really good kitchen shows.  I did order a few things, too.  A rare Sunday for me.

I'm up all night working so I catch host Stacey Stauffer quite a lot, especially on Wednesday nights during a lot of kitchen shows as well as all of her others. Stacey is quite an accomplished cook cooking very serious and extensive dishes. She does a fabulous job of plating food as well. If you follow her Facebook page and her blogs you can catch pix of her beautiful creations and sometimes recipes. This hobby of hers makes her a delight in the kitchen hosting shows. She could easily fill in for David, Jill, or anyone else and probably out-cook them ! She is very talented and I know her family eats well !