Trusted Contributor

I found a charge I didn't make on my debit card this morning for a door dash. I do not use door dash. Of course the bank is closed and get no one at the emergency number. What a great day to hack someone's bank accout. A holiday!!! 

Respected Contributor

Re: strange charge on bank card

Sorry to hear that. Hope you can get it straightened out tomorrow.

Trusted Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

Sorry to hear that. Hope you can get it straightened out tomorrow.

Thank you. 

Esteemed Contributor

Did you order any food that required delivery to your home?   Pizza perhaps

Honored Contributor

I thought the phone number on the back of the cards was 24/7.  I would think you'd be able to report this today.

Trusted Contributor

The same thing happened to me! I had 2 door dash charges on my debit card, then my discover card was hacked the same week. I called my bank  and they cancelled my card and sent a new one, i asked for express delivery. they also looked into it and put my money back in. I too never use door dash ! I use my debit card at target, here, lots of places, but my discover card only at qvc and target.

Trusted Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

The same thing happened to me! I had 2 door dash charges on my debit card, then my discover card was hacked the same week. I called my bank  and they cancelled my card and sent a new one, i asked for express delivery. they also looked into it and put my money back in. I too never use door dash ! I use my debit card at target, here, lots of places, but my discover card only at qvc and target.

Also check your other cards ! i check my cards alomst daily, my debit card i check daily.

Respected Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

I found a charge I didn't make on my debit card this morning for a door dash. I do not use door dash. Of course the bank is closed and get no one at the emergency number. What a great day to hack someone's bank accout. A holiday!!! 

That's exactly what those thieves were thinking.

Honored Contributor

OP, I'm glad to hear you are on top of things! We check out online statements every day to make sure everything looks legit. Keep trying that number on the back of your card. Good luck to you.

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

Are you calling 24/7 hour bank fraud number on the back of your card. I thought they had at least a skeleton crew available even on the holidays.