Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

Hi Cherry hugs and snuggles! Hi everyone...miss you all so much as I am unable to post often now that my health is so fragile. Moonchilde my dear friend hopefully will be back some day. She asked me not to devulge what is going on but she has some life issues come up. I havent heard from her in 3 or so weeks so im worried too. Will write her again to see if I get a response. I will tell her of the multitude of concerned friends she has here.

I hope all here is doing well and I miss you too. Love and Hugs to all of you. I will send on your good wishes to Moonchilde.

Love Stormy

@Stormygirl...I think of you often and pray that you are doing better.

I cannot thank you enough for your update on Moonchilde. She, like yourself, are very much missed when you aren't able to post. Please take care and thanks again.

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11 thanks...I miss you and miss your posts. I am soon to have another surgery and will let you know when....probably in early June. I hope I have an update soon on Moonchilde. Hugs to all of you. We really do have a nice group here. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

@Trinity11 thanks...I miss you and miss your posts. I am soon to have another surgery and will let you know when....probably in early June. I hope I have an update soon on Moonchilde. Hugs to all of you. We really do have a nice group here. Smiley Happy

@Stormygirl...you hang in there my friend. I will be praying for you and thinking of you.

I am just so relieved to hear that Moonchilde is with us. I was so worried because I know what this wretched diabetes can do to a person. I miss her posts ...especially her beautiful photographs and knowledgable posts about diabetes. We were kind of a support for each other. Just let her know how fond I am of her. People sometimes think anonymous posters can't connect but that is so untrue. I miss both of your posts...

Trusted Contributor

I just now got an update from Moonchilde. She is doing better and things are finally falling into place for her. She didnt say when she would be back to posting and I didnt push for an answer. I am just happy that she is doing better. I told her of the beautiful well wishes from her friends here. She said she would write to me again soon. Hugs

Love Stormy

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl

OMG so good to see your name, so good to see you here and to see your concern about Moonchilde.

I you are feeling reasonably well and the docs are doing what they can to help you 

@Stormygirl wrote:

Hi Cherry hugs and snuggles! Hi everyone...miss you all so much as I am unable to post often now that my health is so fragile. Moonchilde my dear friend hopefully will be back some day. She asked me not to devulge what is going on but she has some life issues come up. I havent heard from her in 3 or so weeks so im worried too. Will write her again to see if I get a response. I will tell her of the multitude of concerned friends she has here.

I hope all here is doing well and I miss you too. Love and Hugs to all of you. I will send on your good wishes to Moonchilde.

Love Stormy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl   Thank you so much for update on Monchilde please send her best wishes and hugs to you both.  Again, glad to hear re Moonchilde.

Trusted Contributor

Best wishes and peace upon you both, @Stormygirl and @Moonchilde

Prayers for you and your medical team on the upcoming surgery! 

Thank you for taking time to update us here. God bless! 

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach@cherry@DeLaney@dulwich@Trinity1@Moonchilde

@Stormygirl 

Thanking all of you for the updates.❤️

You all are in my prayers and thoughts daily❣️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Hi @LTT1

You might want to correct the stormy123.  It's stormygirl123.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach

Thank you so much for letting me know!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~