Respected Contributor

@butterfly123

@stormy123 is in unrelenting pain stemming from medical error.  As her health is deteriorating, she is seeking a clinical trial.  Her strength of character is unmatched, and was even thinking, against doctor's fears, of visiting a friend in the beautiful mountains of Colorado.  I hope she can do both.  She appreciates our continuing expressions of care, concern and empathy.  Most remarkably, she wrote of donating her body to science in the hope that others may benefit from her suffering.  She maintains her wonderful sense of humor.

All strength, hope and love to you Stormy!

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@butterfly123

@stormy123 is in unrelenting pain stemming from medical error.  As her health is deteriorating, she is seeking a clinical trial.  Her strength of character is unmatched, and was even thinking, against doctor's fears, of visiting a friend in the beautiful mountains of Colorado.  I hope she can do both.  She appreciates our continuing expressions of care, concern and empathy.  Most remarkably, she wrote of donating her body to science in the hope that others may benefit from her suffering.  She maintains her wonderful sense of humor.

All strength, hope and love to you Stormy!

@Justice4all

Thank you for replying to my post. 

I pray that Stormy is able to visit her friend in Colorado for many reasons, of which you may know of the reasons already also. 

I pray that the second round of treatment has successful results. 

Thank you for starting this thread and she is truly an angel on earth. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, you are missed, stormy123. Love and prayers to you.