Respected Contributor

What do you think of a person always laughing at everything you say when haveing a conversasion ?

Super Contributor

Possibly a medical condition called Pseudobulbar affect?

Man plans. God laughs.
Trusted Contributor

I'd rather have them laugh than cry...Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou  Not enough info to say.   It would depend if it was a nervous laugh, mocking laugh, sarcastic laugh or happy laugh and if this person does this to everyone.

Respected Contributor

This person always says "I;m not laughing at what you said it's the way you said it. It is constant and annoying. So much so , that I can't stand it . So wierd.

Respected Contributor

Seems like a mocking laugh, and a long laugh.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

This person always says "I;m not laughing at what you said it's the way you said it. It is constant and annoying. So much so , that I can't stand it . So wierd.

@BeccaLou I think you don't like the person and have to work with them or are related to them.  Can you not be around them so much?  I don't think anything good is going to come of being around them.  

Just my take on it.  You can't change people. 

Honored Contributor

It's possibly a psychological problem.    I worked with a woman like that.   She even laughed between words in a sentence.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

If the situation is exactly as described, and there is no medical cause, I think it is time for you to establish a boundary.

Honored Contributor

I think you need to limit time spent with that person.

It could be a nervous condition, they dont know what to say or do so they laugh.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)